The growing prevalence of chronic disorders in infants and children is one of the significant key factors increasing the market demand for pediatric imaging.
Market Size: USD 6.75 billion in 2019, Market Growth: CAGR of 7.3%, Market Trends: Modern technologies in imaging systems.
The global Pediatric Imaging Market is expected to reach USD 11.90 billion by 2027 from USD 6.75 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 7.3% during the foreseen period. The increasing incidences of chronic illnesses among infants and children is one of the significant key factors fueling the market growth for pediatric imaging. Chronic conditions are rising in developed and developing countries and is predicted to be accountable for the cause of death in the future.
The advancement in technologies in imaging modalities are driving the market for pediatric imaging market. Moreover, the rising demand for personalized research and an increasing number of training sessions for pediatric radiologists are expected to increase the market demand for pediatric imaging.
However, the huge costs related to imaging systems and the scarcity of skilled professionals to operate the equipment can hamper the market growth for pediatric imaging.
Request free sample of this research report at : https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2978
Further key finding from the report:
- Based on imaging type, the MRI sub-segment led the market for pediatric imaging in 2019. MRI is used to diagnose extensive conditions in children owing to injury, illness, or congenital abnormalities. This MRI is advantageous for scanning the brain or spinal cord without using radiations.
- The PET-CT sub-segment occupied the second-highest share of the pediatric imaging market in 2019 due to the highly precise images of the body. In a wide range of pediatric malignancies, PET/CT scan has been used in performing, therapy response assessment, metastasis identification, and as a follow-up tool.
- Based on application, the orthopedics sub-segment accounted for the largest market share of 2019. Orthopedic problems are very common in children and can be the neuromuscular, neoplastic, infectious, or nutritional origin.
- The neurological conditions sub-segment is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 7.8% due to the rising prevalence of neurological disorders.
- Based on end-user, the diagnostic centers sub-segment is expected to increase at the fastest CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. Medical imaging of pediatric patients at diagnostic centers offers various advantages as these centers have required laboratory equipment and trained personnel along with medical staff to help them recognize diseases in a patient with clear symptoms or signs.
- The hospital and clinics sub-segment occupied a major share of the pediatric imaging market in 2019 and is expected to observe a CAGR of 7% in the estimated period. Well-equipped diagnostic rooms, high buying power, highly skilled professionals, and better health coverage for hospitals are responsible for the high market revenue of hospitals and clinics.
- In 2019, North America led the market with the highest revenue and is predicted to extend at a CAGR of 6.6% during the projected period. Advanced technologies used for molecular imaging, rising prevalence of target diseases, and instruction of novel radiopharmaceuticals used for diagnosis are key factors elevating the market demand for pediatric imaging in the North American region.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region is predicted to expand a CAGR of 8.5% throughout the estimated period. Increasing incidences of pediatric disorders, favorable government policies, and the augmented requirement of pediatric imaging, along with high disposable income in emerging countries, such as India and China, are driving the market growth in the APAC region.
- The pediatric imaging market in Europe is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period.
Pediatric Imaging Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Imaging Type, By Application, By End-Users And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027, To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/pediatric-imaging-market
Key players in the Pediatric Imaging market:
- Siemens Healthineers
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Agfa Healthcare
- Samsung Medison Company Limited
- Carestream Health Inc.
- GE Healthcare
For the purpose of this report, Reports And Data has segmented the global pediatric care market on the basis of imaging type, application, end-user, and region:
Imaging Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Positron Emission Tomography-Computed Tomography (PET-CT)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Diagnostics Center
- Hospitals & Clinics
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Table Of Content
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Pediatric Imaging Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Pediatric Imaging Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
Browse similar research reports:
Diagnostic Imaging Services Market Share, Growth & Analysis, By Type, By Technology, By Application And By Region Forecasts To 2027
Medical Skull CT Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type, By End User, By Region And Forecast To 2027
X-Ray Imaging Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Portability, By Technology, By Application, By End-Users, By Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Teleradiology Market Size, Share & Analysis By Imaging Technique, By End-Use, Region- Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-pediatric-imaging-market