Rising incidences of multi-organ failure, rise in the geriatric population, increase in technological advancements in the organ transplant procedures are expected to give high CAGR in the Organ Preservation market.
Market Size – USD 202 Million in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 6.6% Market Trends – Government and NGOs initiatives for organ donation
The global Organ Preservation Market is expected to be valued at USD 339.20 Million in 2027 from USD 202 Million in 2019, registering a CAGR of 6.6% through the forecast period. Organ preservation is basically a procedure of preserving several organs at the time of organ transplantation. Organ transplantation is a medical procedure performed in the scenario of organ failure.
The growing prevalence of multi-organ failure, the rising awareness regarding the procedures of organ transplants, and rapidly increasing geriatric population are the crucial factors propelling the sector’s growth. The NGO and government initiatives for programs of organ donation globally are further contributing to the market growth. Fast advancements in technology pave the way for innovative techniques in organ donation as well as preservation are also powering the sector’s growth.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2769
However, the excessive organ transplantation’s cost, limited knowledge and awareness among considerable population about programs for organ donation, and strict governmental regulations are obstructing the industry’s expansion. Asia Pacific has experienced a remarkable growth due to the increasing cases of multi-organ failure, and government favorable norms in donating organs.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In January 2020, Paragonix launched SherpaPak pancreas transport system, intended towards providing unprecedented physical and thermal protection. The Paragonix SherpaPak kidney & pancreas transport system is highly used for advanced kidney/pancreas preservation, and for combined kidney and pancreas transplantation.
- In 2018, the company Paragonix Technologies received clearance by the FDA for designing, enhancing, and allowing the Paragonix SherpaPak cardiac transport system to use hearts from pediatric donors. This system is designed for preserving the heart muscle.
- A group of researchers from Zurich developed an innovative machine with the ability to keep livers alive for a week. This development is immensely helpful to improve the lives of a large number of people. Moreover, the machine aided in preventing RBCs from getting ruptured, liver oxygenation, glucose metabolism, waste removal, diaphragm movement’s simulation, and such factors were controlled by this machine automatically without the requirement of any physician.
- North America have achieved a steady growth in the industry because of the rising cases of multi-organ failure, use of modern systems in various procedures, and medical tourism.
- Major players include XVIVO Perfusion AB (Sweden), Paragonix Technologies (U.S.), Essential Pharmaceuticals (U.S.), Dr. Organox Limited (England), Franz Köhler Chemie GmbH (Germany), Shanghai Genext Medical Technology (China), Bridge to Life Limited (U.S.), 21st Century Medicine (U.S.), Preservation Solutions (U.S.), and Waters Medical Systems (U.S.).
For the purpose of this purpose, Reports And Data has segmented the Organ Preservation Market on the basis of preservation solution, organ type, technique, end-use, and region.
Preservation Solution Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017-2027)
- UW (University of Wisconsin)
- Custodial HTK
- Collins Solution
- Celsior solution
- Citrate Solution
Organ Type Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
Technique Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Static Cold Storage
- Dynamic Cold Storage
- Hypothermic Machine Perfusion
- Normothermic Machine Perfusion
- Oxygen Persufflation
End-Use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Organ Banks
Regional Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Distribution Channel
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2016 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Macro-Economic Indicators
Chapter 4. Global Organ Preservation Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Global Organ Preservation Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.3. Market Indicators Analysis
4.3.1. Market Drivers Analysis
22.214.171.124. Rise in the incidences of organ failure
126.96.36.199. Growth in geriatric population
188.8.131.52. Favorable government initiatives for organ transplantation
4.3.2. Market Restraints Analysis
184.108.40.206. High cost of organ preservation
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Browse similar research reports:
Corporate Wellness Market Analysis By Service, By Category, By End-User, By Delivery Model (Offsite, Onsite), By Region, Forecast To 2027
Human Growth Hormone Market Size, Growth & Analysis By Product Type, By Route of Administration, By Application, By Distribution Channel, By Region, Forecast To 2027
Albuterol Sulfate Metered Dose Inhalers Market Size, Growth & Analysis, By Product Type, By End-User, By Region, Forecast To 2027
Besponsa Market Size, Growth & Analysis, By Product Type, By Application, By Region, Forecast to 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-organ-preservation-market