The latest published report by Polaris Market Research “Ophthalmic Loupes Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Loupe Type (Galilean, Prismatic, Plate Loupe); By Design (Through-The-Lens, Flip-Up); By End-Use; By Regions – Segment Forecast, 2020 – 2027” the report covers an exhaustive list of market tables and figures, thus providing in-depth analytical data for segments across different regions.
The global ophthalmic loupes market was valued at USD 401.9 million in 2019 and size expected to reach USD 669.2 million by 2027 to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period [2021 – 2027] according to a new study published by Polaris Market Research. High prevalence of eye-related conditions rises in the old age population, awareness among patients about ill effects, and rising dedicated eye care centers in emerging nations are few factors influencing market growth for ophthalmic loupes. According to the statistics published by the World Health Organization (WHO), as of October 2020, around 1 billion people were suffering from vision acuity related disorders. It included un-addressed cases of refractive errors (123.7 million), diabetic retinopathy (3 million), glaucoma (6.9 million), presbyopia (826 million), and cataract (65.2 million).
Request A Sample Report at: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/ophthalmic-loupes-market/request-for-sample
- The Galilean type market accounted for the largest revenue share in 2019 owing to its high precision and magnifying power. The Galilean ophthalmic loupes segment accounted for over 35% of the overall market. However, prismatic market segment is expected to witness fastest growth.
- Based on design, the TTL segment accounted for the largest revenue share with over 50% of the global market. This can be attributed to the ability of TTL to customize itself according to the requirements.
- Hospitals segment of ophthalmic loupes industry accounted for the highest market share with over 40% of the revenue in 2019. The growing number of eye surgeries su
- North America ophthalmic loupes industry accounted for the largest revenue share with over 30% of the market. Positive funding scenario and the presence of competent regulatory authorities are favoring the market growth.
- Few of the major market players operating in the ophthalmic loupes industry include SurgiTel, SHEERVISION, Keeler, ZEISS, and Rudolf Riester GmbH. The companies heavily invest in research & development activities to create advanced technologies.
List of Key Players
- Rudolf Riester GmbH
- NEITZ INSTRUMENTS CO., LTD.
- Univet S.r.l
- Ocutech Inc.
- Designs for Vision, Inc.
*Note: Additional companies can be included on request
Inquiry For Customized Report With Discount at : https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/ophthalmic-loupes-market/request-for-discount-pricing
North America dominated the ophthalmic loupes market in terms of revenue share and is anticipated to maintain dominance during the forecast period. The increasing prevalence of eye diseases such as cataracts, glaucoma, refractive errors coupled with growing awareness about the advantages of ophthalmic loupes is driving the regional market growth. Additionally, the rising usage of optical devices in performing surgeries owing to their ability to yield higher magnification is projected to foster market growth. The regional market in the Asia Pacific is estimated to exhibit the fastest growth rate on account of innovation in technologically equipped optical devices and the presence of key players in the regional market.
Table of Contents
Ophthalmic Loupes Market Insights
Ophthalmic Loupes Market Assessment by Loupe Type
- Prismatic (Keplerian)
- Plate Loupe
Ophthalmic Loupes Market, by Design
- Through-The-Lens (TTL)
Ophthalmic Loupes Market Assessment by End-Use
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Ophthalmic Loupes Market Assessment by Geography
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Austria)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
List of Tables
Table 1 Global Ophthalmic Loupes Market, By Loupe Type, 2016 – 2027 (USD Million)
Table 2 Global Ophthalmic Loupes Market, By Design, 2016 – 2027 (USD Million)
Table 3 Global Ophthalmic Loupes Market, By End-Use, 2016 – 2027 (USD Million)
List of Figures
Figure 1. Market Highlights (2019, Revenue)
Figure 2. Integrated Ecosystem
Figure 3. Research Methodology: Top Down & Bottom Up Approach
Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Feel Free To Ask Our Industry Experts At : https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/ophthalmic-loupes-market/speak-to-analyst
The report can be customized on the basis of regional analysis, segment analysis, industry outlook and competitive analysis. Some of the major focus points which are covered in the report include:
- Industry Trends, opportunity and challenges in the market
- Role of key players across the value chain
- End-User analysis to define the market strategy
- Competitive mapping
- Regional and country level breakdown
These insights are included in the report which would help you to have a realistic overview of the overall market including the competition, investment opportunities, restraints and challenges, regulatory factors which might affect the market growth. Moreover, the report would help to identify the regional market growth opportunities for different segments covered in the report.
Find more research reports on Healthcare Industry by PMR
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semi-conductors and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high growth markets, emerging business environments and latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts and consultants, we at Polaris endeavour to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
Polaris Market Research