Market Size: USD 10.19 Billion in 2019, Market Growth: CAGR of 7.7%, Market Trends: Rising preference for non-invasive diagnostics and new product launches.
Increasing neurological disorders, the growing adoption of new procedures related to brain trauma, and advanced brain monitoring devices are the key drivers increasing the demand for non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices.
The global market for non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices is foreseen to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% and reach USD 18.35 Billion by 2027 from USD 10.19 Billion in 2019.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the primary causes of brain trauma are 28% falls, 20% motor vehicle crashes, 19% colliding on any objects, and around 11% due to assaults.
The non-invasive brain trauma devices are beholding high demand due to increasing cases of disorders such as traumatic brain injury.
Growing incidences of neurological diseases, advanced technologies, and the increasing awareness regarding neurological disorders and treatment are driving the non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices market. Compared with invasive processes, the low cost of non-invasive devices, no need for operating, and easily portable small devices also boost the market demand.
Variations in brain monitoring procedures and the rising clinical trial rate are expected to propel the demand for these non-invasive devices. Moreover, the constant efforts put in by the leading players for collaboration, product launches, and focus on manufacturing digitalized devices for quick processing might increase the market growth for non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices in the coming years.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2188
However, factors such as strict government norms, lack of trained professionals, and equipment availability in certain regions are expected to hamper the growth of the non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices market.
Further Key Findings in the report:
- Rapidly increasing trauma cases around the globe is the essential key factor to boost the market for non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices in all regions. Asia Pacific region is expanding at the highest CAGR of 8.1%, followed by Europe at 7.9% and North America at 7.8%.
- Based on application, in 2019, traumatic brain injuries held 26% of the total market share. Asia Pacific region is the leading contributor, followed by North America and Europe.
- Based on end-user, the neurological centers sub-segment is predicted to grow at the fastest rate of 8.3% during the projected period. Skilled professionals and state of the art equipment in the healthcare sector are expected to boost this segment’s market demand.
- In 2019, the hospitals and clinics sub-segment accounted for the highest market share and is expected to grow at a considerable CAGR of 7.4% from 2020 to 2027. High buying power, highly trained healthcare professionals, and well-developed diagnostic rooms are expected to increase the demand for this sector during the projection period.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to retain its leading position during the projection period. The increasing population and thus rising brain trauma cases and significant growth in the healthcare industry in developing countries like India and China have propelled the market’s growth in this region.
- Europe is predicted to hold 30% of the total non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices market. The increasing elderly population and accessibility to advanced treatment procedures are expected to increase the demand for these devices in the European region.
Non-Invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Devices Market Size, Share and Analysis By Type, By Application, By End-User, Forecast to 2027, To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/non-invasive-brain-trauma-monitoring-devices-market
Key players in the non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices market:
- Natus Medical, Inc.
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- GE Healthcare
- Advanced Brain Monitoring
- CAS Medical Systems, Inc.
- Siemens, Inc.
- Compumedics Ltd.
- Medtronic PLC.
- Integra Lifesciences
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Non-Invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Devices market on the basis of type, application, end use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- PET scanner
- CT scanner
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Headache disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Other Applications
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Neurological Centers
- Diagnostics Labs
- Emergency Care Units
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Non-Invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Devices Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Non-Invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Devices Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Non-Invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Devices Market Value Chain Analysis, 2016-2026
4.3. Regulatory framework
4.4. Non-Invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Devices Market Impact Analysis
4.4.1. Market driver analysis
188.8.131.52. Rising cases of neurological disorders
184.108.40.206. Advancements in the healthcare practices
4.4.2. Market restraint analysis
220.127.116.11. High cost associated with monitoring devices
18.104.22.168. Lack of expert knowledge
4.5. Key opportunities prioritized
4.6. Non-Invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Devices Pricing Analysis
4.7. Industry analysis – Porter’s
4.8. Non-Invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Devices PESTEL Analysis
Browse similar research reports:
Calcium Pantothenate Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Form, By Grade, By Sales Channel, By End-Use Verticals, Forecasts To 2027
Genome Editing Market Size, Growth & Analysis, By Type, By Application, By End-User, And Segment Forecasts To 2027
Purified Human Proteins Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type, By Application, By Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Recombinant Human Serum Albumin Market Size, Share, Trends & Analysis By Type, By Application, By Region And Forecast To 2027
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370