Market Size – USD 860.5 million in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 6.1%, Market Trends – High demand from developing nations and end-user industries.
Emerging applications for preliminary screening of COVID-19 and higher demand from end-use industries, such as Oil & Gas, Mining, and Energy, are driving the growth of the Global Non-Contact Temperature Measurement System Market.
The Global Non-Contact Temperature Measurement System Market is expected to be valued at USD 1350.2 million in 2027 from USD 860.5 Million in 2019, registering a CAGR of 6.1% through the forecast period. Rapid development of various technologies, including IoT, and rapid advancements in the field of electronics aids in achieving more efficient instruments with higher accuracy. Currently, the industry for IR sensor has seen a few emerging trends. In an infrared thermometer, the two most expensive parts are the detectors and lenses. With the surging demand for industrial infrared-thermometers, the standard sensor’s high-volume production has leading to high manufacturing efficiency for the manufacturers of IR thermometer. Owing to the growing users’ expectations, and cut throat competition among several manufacturers, such instruments are being improved continually. Additionally, these instruments are widely used in various industrial applications including maintenance, quality control, and others. Infrared non-contact temperature sensors are mostly preferred in manufacturing.
The industry’s growth is attributed to enhancements in infrastructure and technology, economic growth, rapid urbanization, and higher standards of living in emerging nations. The rising availability of modern product offerings is another factor propelling the sector’s demand. This factor would lead to the rising sales as well as high rate of production of industry vendors, further fueling the industry’s development.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3350
The global outbreak of COVID-19 is predicted to have a major impact on the industry’s growth. The market product provides necessary information regarding the machine’s heating condition. Since, high fever is the most common symptom of COVID-19, the individual’s temperature readings must be monitored frequently for formulating an effective treatment plan. Therefore, with the growing number of COVID-19 positive cases, the need for various types of temperature instruments is increasing.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The North American market is projected to lead the overall industry. The regional market is majorly fueled by the growing adoption of new technology.
- The fixed mount sub-segment is holding the highest industry share. This is because of the products’ high demand in various end user industries. The rising industrialization in several emerging nations is predicted to trigger demand in the industry.
- By application, the fiber optic radiation thermometer sub-segment is foreseen to see significant demand during the forecast period. Various features of this system aid industrialists in taking decisions as well as monitor productivity and safety, along with reducing the overall downtime, boosting the overall industry.
- The healthcare sub-segment is growing significantly in the market. The segment is rising steadily owing to the COVID-19 outbreak. Temperature monitoring has been an important component in various public places, such as airports, shopping malls, schools, offices.
- Major companies in the sector are Micro Epsilon, KGaA, CHINO Corporation, Testo SE & Co., Fluke Corporation, AMETEK Land, OMEGA Engineering Inc., PCE Instruments, DIAS Infratech GmbH, TE Connectivity, and Dwyer Instruments.
Non-Contact Temperature Measurement System market by Component, By Product, By instrumentation Type, By Application and By End use, Forecasts to 2027, To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/non-contact-temperature-measurement-system-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports And Data has segmented the global non-contact temperature measurement system market on the basis of component, product, instrumentation type, application, end-use, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Fixed mount
Instrumentation Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Broadband Radiation Thermometer
- Narrow band Radiation Thermometer
- Ratio Radiation Thermometer
- Fiber Optic Radiation Thermometer
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Body Temperature Measurement
- Object/Asset Temperature Measurement
- Room Temperature Measurement
- Liquid Temperature Measurement
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Metals & Mining
- Building & Construction
- Energy & Power
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Order Now: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3350
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Non Contact Temperature Measurement System Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Non Contact Temperature Measurement System Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Increase in demand from end use industries
188.8.131.52. Broadening in the utility of fixed mount product
184.108.40.206. Boost in demand due to COVID 19 pendamic
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. Fluctuations in the temperature measurement
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
4.10. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Browse similar research reports:
Medical Electronics Market Size, Share, Growth Analysis, By Type, By Product Type, By Components, By Application, By End Use, And Segment Forecasts To 2027
Wearable Patient Sensor Market By Type, By Application, and By End-user, Forecasts To 2027
Medical Holography Market Analysis, By Type, By Application Type, By End Use, Forecasts To 2027
Artificial Red Blood Cells Market By Product Type, Source, Distribution Channel, Application, Forecasts To 2027
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Facebook
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-non-contact-temperature-measurement-system-market