Polaris Market Research recently updated its existing market research study on the report “Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Application (Drug Discovery/Personalized Medicine, Genetic Screening, Diagnostics/Infectious Diseases, Agricultural & Animal Research); By Technology; By Product; By End-Use; By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2021 – 2028” the report covers an exhaustive list of market tables and figures, thus providing in-depth analytical data for segments across different regions.
The global next-generation sequencing market was valued at USD 10.78 billion in 2020 and is estimated to cross USD 25.85 billion by 2028 to exhibit a CAGR of 11.7% according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The global next-generation sequencing market is anticipated to grow owing to advancements in both technology and genetic data analysis through the use of bioinformatics and other computational tools. Market players are focusing on developing automated sequencers equipped with high speed and accuracy. Moreover, significant investments in start-ups causing intense competition, thereby reducing the cost of sequencing. This has also enabled increased adoption in emerging nations.
- Infectious diseases segment is estimated to hold a major share in the global next generation sequencing market, owing to the increasing usage of NGS in infectious diseases. Genetic screening segment is expected to expand at highest CAGR during the forecast.
- Based on technology, the target sequencing segment is projected to constitute almost half of the market in 2028. This can be attributed to the fact that concerned sequencing technique offers cost effective approach and increased market activities.
- North America region is dominating in the global next generation sequencing market, holding almost one third of the market share throughout forecast period. Recent spike in COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. and government-funded genetic studies favoured the region’s growth.
- The players including QIAGEN, Oxford Nanopore Technologies, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. together held a significant market share of the global next-generation sequencing industry in year 2020.
Regional Insights for NGS Market:
North America dominated the next-generation sequencing market and is expected to maintain dominance over the forecast period. The growing prevalence of cancer, increasing use of NGS in genomics science, and active government support are some of the major factors driving market growth in North America. Additionally, increasing research funding and the presence of leading manufacturers set a positive environment for market growth. In Europe, the market is anticipated to witness substantial growth, owing to a growing emphasis on precision medicines and increasing adoption of NGS technology by pharmaceutical companies. On the other side, the Asia Pacific is estimated to register remarkable growth on account of, increasing prevalence of genetic disorders, improving infrastructural facilities, and rising adoption of a genetic test.
To get Incredible Discounts on this Premium Report, Click At : https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market/request-for-discount-pricing
Table of Contents
Next Generation Sequencing Market Insights
Next Generation Sequencing Market Assessment by Application
- Drug Discovery/Personalized Medicine
- Genetic Screening
- Diagnostics/Infectious Diseases
- Agricultural & Animal Research
Global Next Generation Sequencing Market, by Technology
- Whole Genome Sequencing
- Targeted Sequencing & Re-sequencing
- Whole Exome Sequencing
- RNA Sequencing
- Chip Sequencing
- De Novo Sequencing
- Methyl Sequencing
Global Next Generation Sequencing Market, by Product
- Reagents & Consumables
Next Generation Sequencing Market Assessment by End Use
- Healthcare Institutions
- Biotech & Pharma Firms
Next Generation Sequencing Market Assessment by Geography
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Austria)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- F Hoffman-La Roche Ltd.
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies
- Genomatix GmbH
- DNASTAR, Inc.
- Eurofins GATC Biotech GmbH
- Perkin Elmer, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
List of Tables
Table 1 Global Next Generation Sequencing Market, By Application, 2016 – 2028 (USD Million)
Table 2 Global Next Generation Sequencing Market, by Technology, by Region, 2016 – 2028 (USD Million)
Table 3 Global Next Generation Sequencing Market, by Product, by Region, 2016 – 2028 (USD Million)
List of Figures
Figure 1. Market Highlights (2019, Revenue)
Figure 2. Integrated Ecosystem
Figure 3. Research Methodology: Top Down & Bottom Up End Use
For Further Insights and Segment-Specific Information, Contact a Market Analyst at : https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market/speak-to-analyst
The report can be customized on the basis of regional analysis, segment analysis, industry outlook and competitive analysis. Some of the major focus points which are covered in the report include:
- Industry Trends, opportunity and challenges in the market
- Role of key players across the value chain
- End-User analysis to define the market strategy
- Competitive mapping
- Regional and country-level breakdown
These insights are included in the report which would help you to have a realistic overview of the overall market including the competition, investment opportunities, restraints and challenges, regulatory factors which might affect the market growth. Moreover, the report would help to identify the regional market growth opportunities for different segments covered in the report.
Find more research reports on Healthcare Industry by Polaris
Gene Therapy Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Vector Type (Viral, Non-viral); By Approach (Gene Augmentation, Oncolytic Viral Therapy, Immunotherapy, Others); By Therapeutic Area; By Route of Administration; By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2021 – 2028
Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Platform (Lateral Flow Assays, Dipsticks, Microfluidics, Molecular Diagnostics, Immunoassays); By End-Use (Clinics, Hospitals, Home, Assisted Living Healthcare Facilities, Laboratory); By Product; By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2021 – 2028
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semi-conductors and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high growth markets, emerging business environments and latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts and consultants, we at Polaris endeavour to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
Polaris Market Research