According to a current analysis by Emergen Research, the global market for nanopharmaceutical drugs is projected to be worth USD 82.71 trillion by 2027. High demand attributed to the increasing incidence of cancer is seen in the nanopharmaceutical drug market. Cancer has a major impact on societal and economic growth in the U.S. and worldwide and is a major contributor to the disease’s cost burden. 1,806,590 new cases of cancer are expected to be diagnosed in the U.S. in 2020, and 606,520 deaths will occur due to the disease.
The benefits offered by nanopharmaceutical drugs include the targeting of lesions/tumor cells, the beginning of apoptosis, and the accumulation of drugs in specific tissues for the exposure of improved cancer cells. Existing nanoscale formulations of pharmaceuticals have resulted in lower levels of toxicity and better cell specificity.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/378
Because of the ability of such drug systems to overcome restrictions and issues associated with conventional pharmaceutical agents, preparations, and delivery systems, nanopharmaceutical drugs have been gaining significant market traction. The removal of residual parts of such systems is a major concern associated with conventional drug delivery systems, thus leaving non-biodegradable substances, which can lead to toxicity problems, in the body of a patient. Also, most conventional drug delivery systems have a high initial drug release burst, along with low drug solubility, immediately after drug administration.
Key Highlights From The Report
- Sanofi entered into a definitive agreement with NH TherAGuIX in February 2019 to introduce AGuIX® Nanoparticle in the cancer treatment field. The agreement provides NH TherAGuIX with the benefit of Sanofi’s experience and industrial expertise in the production of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API).
- Compared to conventional oral formulations, microemulsion formulations are considered to be advantageous and provide improved absorption, increased clinical potency, and decreased drug toxicity.
- The application of nanotechnologies has greatly changed the landscape of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, with almost 100 nanomedicine products currently sanctioned for clinical use ranging from drug delivery to medical devices.
- Compared to conventional antibiotics, nanopharmaceutical drugs for antimicrobial drug delivery provide unique advantages in reducing resistance and causing fewer side effects. Compared to microbial infections, nanopharmaceutical drugs can induce efficient immune responses.
- Due to the high adoption of advanced diagnostic procedures, an increasing incidence of chronic conditions, established healthcare infrastructure, and the undertaking of various initiatives to raise awareness of the disease, the market in the North American region held the largest market share in 2019.
- Key participants include Amgen Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Gilead Sciences Inc., Novartis AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, AbbVie Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi SA, and Merck & Co. Inc., among others.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/378
Emergen Research has segmented the global nanopharmaceutical drugs market on the basis of type, application, distribution channel, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Polymeric Micelles
- Solid Lipid Nanoparticles
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Off-Line Pharmacies
- Retail On-Line Pharmacies
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nanopharmaceutical-drugs-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Topical Drug Delivery Market By Product Form (Semi-Solid, Solid Formulations, Transdermal Products, and Liquid Formulations), By Route (Dermal, Ophthalmic, Nasal, Others), By End-Use (Hospitals, Home Healthcare, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Burn Center), and By Regions
Medical Smart Textiles Market By Technology (Textile Sensors, Wearable Technology), By Application (Surgery, Bio-Monitoring, Therapy, and Wellness), By End-use (Hospitals and Clinics, Medical Academic and Research Center), and By Region
Operating Room Management Solutions Market By Solution Type (Data management and communication solutions, Operating room supply management solutions, Anesthesia information management solutions, Operating room scheduling solutions, Performance management solutions), By Mode of Deployment (Ob-premises, Cloud-based), By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory surgical centers), and By Region
Patient Registry Software Market By Delivery, By Database, By Registry Type, By Function, By Software Type (Integrated, Standalone), By End-use (Government & Third-Party Administrators, Pharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals, Research Centers, Others), and By Region, Forecast to 2027
Ambulatory EHR Market By Deployment (Cloud-based, On-premises), By Practice Size (Solo Practices, Large Practices, Small-medium-sized Practices), By Application, By End-use (Independent Centers, Hospital-owned Ambulatory Centers, Others), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-nanopharmaceutical-drugs-market