The primary factors that are driving the growth of this market are the rising concerns for public safety and security and awareness about MNS for business continuity.
The Mass Notification Systems (MNS) Market size is expected to grow from USD 4.86 Billion in 2018 to USD 11.87 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 19.6%.
Rising concerns for public safety & security, increasing awareness about MNS for business continuity, increasing deployment of the Internet Protocol (IP) established notification devices, and the growing adoption of the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend are the major factors driving the growth of the market.
Additionally, huge demand for MNS in the energy and utilities industry, need for end-to-end crisis communication, and rising cloud-based MNS deployments are expected to offer in the coming 5 years.
Get a Sample of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1137
The Report, “Reports and Data: Mass Notification Systems Market by Integrant (In-Building, Wide-Area, Distributed Recipient), Application-Type (Interoperable Emergency Communication, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery), Deployment, Industry Vertical, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026-Global Forecast to 2026 is forecasted to reach USD 11.87 Billion by 2026” is available now to Reports And Data customers and can also be purchased directly at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/mass-notification-systems-mns-market
The key players in this market are Eaton Corporation (Ireland), Everbridge, Inc. (US), Honeywell International, Inc. (US), Omnilert LLC (US), OnSolve (US), Siemens AG (Germany), Singlewire Software, LLC (US), Airbus DS Communications, Inc. (US), BlackBerry AtHoc, Inc. (US), Blackboard, Inc. (US), Desktop Alert, Inc. (US and xMatters, Inc. (US).
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Mass Notification Systems Market (MNS) is expected to grow from USD 2.77 Billion in 2019 to USD 8.78 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 22.0% from 2019 to 2026. Rising concerns for public safety & security, increasing awareness about MNS for business continuity, increasing deployment of the Internet Protocol (IP) established notification devices, and the growing adoption of the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend are the major factors driving the growth of the market.
- The In-building solution-type segment is expected to have the largest market share with revenue of USD 2.63 Billion, at a CAGR of 30% from 2019 to 2026. Vital factors responsible for the growth of the market are easy integration with fire alarm systems and public address systems to communicate alert messages and notifications to people present in areas, such as buildings, corporate offices, or restaurants.
- The commercial end-user is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2018 to 2026, due to a rise in the demand for safety and security frameworks by commercial installation vendors and community centers.
- North America is forecasted to hold the largest size with revenue of USD 3.8 Billion in 2026. Vital factors driving the market are increased awareness about MNS after the terrorist attack of 9/11 and an increase in the occurrence of campus shootouts.
- APAC is expected to hold the highest CAGR of 32% from 2019 to 2026 due to the acceptance of the MNS technologies by end-users, due to dynamic environmental conditions.
Get Discount on the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1137
Segments covered in the report:
For this report, the market has been divided into segments on the basis of components, applications, organization size end user and regional analysis.
Global Mass Notification Systems Market, By Integrant (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Software and Services
Global Mass Notification Systems Market, By Application-Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Interoperable emergency communication
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Integrated public alert and warning
- Business communications
Global Mass Notification Systems Market, By Company Size (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise
Global Mass Notification Systems Market, By End-User (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Energy and utilities
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Automotive, transportation, and logistics
- Others (IT and telecom, retail and consumer goods, and manufacturing)
Global Mass Notification Systems Market, By Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Macro Indicators
3.1.1. Global usage of Mass Notification Systems
3.1.2. Global Mass Notification Systems Usage by Application Type
Chapter 4. Mass Notification Systems Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Mass Notification Systems Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.3. Regulatory Framework
4.4. Mass Notification Systems Market Impact Analysis
4.4.1. Market driver analysis
Access Full Report Description, TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc. @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/mass-notification-systems-mns-market
Browse similar research reports:
1 Telemedicine Devices and Software Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type, By End-user, And By Region, Forecast To 2027
- Risk Management Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Component, By Deployment Mode, By Organization Size And By Region, Forecast To 2027
- Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Deployment Type, By End-user And By Region, Forecast To 2027
- Employee Remote Monitoring Software Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type And By Region Forecast To 2027
- Insurance Agency Software Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type, By Application, By Channel, By Region, Forecast To 2027
Thank you for reading our report. For further query or inquiry, kindly get in touch with us and our team will ensure your requirements for the reports are met.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development. You can rely on us to provide every significant detail you might need in your efforts to make your business flourish.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Connect with us: Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter