The latest published report by Polaris Market Research “Mammography Workstation Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Modality (Multimodal, Standalone); By Application (Diagnostic Screening, Advance Imaging, Clinical Review); By End-Use (Hospitals, Breast Care Centers, Academia), By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2021 – 2028” the report covers an exhaustive list of market tables and figures, thus providing in-depth analytical data for segments across different regions.
The global mammography workstation market was valued at USD 122.2 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 216.0 million by 2028 to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period [2021 – 2028] according to a new study published by Polaris Market Research . The global mammography workstation industry is projected to grow, owing to the rising prevalence of breast cancer, growing awareness among women of early diagnosis, and technological advancements in breast cancer detection systems. Early-onset of breast cancer is primarily attributed to the faulty hereditary gene BRCA, coupled with faulty diet, lifestyle, and hormonal imbalances.
Request A Sample Report at: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/mammography-workstation-market/request-for-sample
- Multi-modal market segment accounted for majority of the revenue share of mammography workstation industry owing to its high efficiency and product availability. The segment held over 60% of the market share in 2020. However, standalone segment is expected to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on application, the diagnostic screening market segment of mammography workstation industry accounted for over 35% of the revenue share in 2020 and is expected to witness substantial market growth over the forecast period. This can be attributed to the several government-funded breast screening programs.
- North America market accounted for over 45% of the global mammography workstation industry revenue share in 2020 and is expected to witness at a significant market growth over the forecast period. Research and funding for breast cancer, awareness among women, and employed female population with high disposable income are increasing the adoption of such systems.
- The major market players operating in the industry include Hologic, Fujifilm, and Siemens Healthcare and together held a significant market share in 2020
List of Key Players
- Siemens Healthcare
- GE Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- Modi Medicare
- aycan Medical Systems, LLC
- Trivitron Healthcare
*Note: Additional companies can be included on request
Inquiry For Customized Report With Discount at : https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/mammography-workstation-market/request-for-discount-pricing
Increasing breast cancer cases coupled with rising approval for mammography systems are the key factors driving substantial growth of the mammography workstation market in the North American region. Technological advancements in the field of mammography workstations along with the introduction of machine learning and artificial intelligence are positively influencing the market in this region. In the Asia Pacific, the growing geriatric population, increasing awareness initiatives from government organizations, and continuous R&D programs to bring effective solutions are changing the market dynamics.
Table of Contents
Mammography Workstation Market Insights
Mammography Workstation Market Assessment by Modality
Mammography Workstation Market, by Application
- Diagnostic screening
- Advanced imaging
- Clinical review
Mammography Workstation Market, by End-Use
- Breast care centers
Mammography Workstation Market Assessment by Geography
List of Tables
Table 1 Global Mammography Workstations Market, By Modality, 2016 – 2028 (USD Million)
Table 2 Global Mammography Workstations Market, By Application, 2016 – 2028 (USD Million)
Table 3 Global Mammography Workstations Market, By End-Use, 2016 – 2028 (USD Million)
List of Figures
Figure 1 Market Highlights (2020, Revenue)
Figure 2 Integrated Ecosystem
Figure 3 Research Methodology: Top-Down & Bottom-Up Approach
Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Feel Free To Ask Our Industry Experts At : https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/mammography-workstation-market/speak-to-analyst
The report can be customized on the basis of regional analysis, segment analysis, industry outlook and competitive analysis. Some of the major focus points which are covered in the report include:
- Industry Trends, opportunity and challenges in the market
- Role of key players across the value chain
- End-User analysis to define the market strategy
- Competitive mapping
- Regional and country level breakdown
These insights are included in the report which would help you to have a realistic overview of the overall market including the competition, investment opportunities, restraints and challenges, regulatory factors which might affect the market growth. Moreover, the report would help to identify the regional market growth opportunities for different segments covered in the report.
Find more research reports on Healthcare Industry by PMR
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semi-conductors and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high growth markets, emerging business environments and latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts and consultants, we at Polaris endeavour to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
Polaris Market Research