The latest published report by Polaris Market Research “Livestock Monitoring Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Animal Type (Cattle, Poultry, Swine, Equine); By Component (Hardware, Software, Services); By Application (Milk Harvesting, Breeding Management, Feeding Management, Animal Health Monitoring & Comfort, Heat Stress, Behavior Monitoring); By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2020 – 2027” report covers an exhaustive list of market tables and figures, thus providing in-depth analytical data for segments across different regions.
Market Analysis :
The global livestock monitoring market was valued at USD 3.59 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 10.93 billion by 2027 to grow at a CAGR of 15.7% during 2020-2027. The global livestock monitoring market is driven by the growing need to increase farm productivity, innovations in cattle feed rich in protein, reducing supply chain hiccups, and technological advancements in real-time cattle monitoring. Technology providers attempt to reduce the time-consuming task of cattle monitoring with automated systems at reasonable subscription-based charges. Corporatization of cattle farms across the developed economies also favoring the adoption of such services.
Request for a sample copy: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/livestock-monitoring-market/request-for-sample
- The cattle market segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2019 owing to the presence of a high proportion of cattle producers in the form of meat and milk. The segment held over 45% of the market share.
- Based on application, the feeding management segment is projected to constitute most of the market in 2027. Innovations in cattle feed to increase productivity, and the emergence of well-maintained cattle farms are primarily responsible for such growth.
- North American region is dominating the global livestock monitoring market, holding almost one-third of the market share throughout the forecast period. This high share is due to positive intention to increase farm productivity, rise in per capita consumption, and cost reductions in service offerings with continuously rising competitive rivalry.
- The players including Lely International N.V, GEA Farm Technologies, BouMatic, LLC together held a significant market share of the global market in the year 2019.
The global livestock monitoring market is fragmented based on animal type, component, application, and region. In terms of animal type, the market is segmented into cattle, poultry, swine, equine, and others. The component segment is further divided into hardware, software, and services. The application segment is further divided into milk harvesting, breeding management, feeding management, animal health monitoring & comfort, heat stress, behavior monitoring, and others.
List of Key Players of Livestock Monitoring Market
- Lely International NV
- GEA Farm Technologies
- BouMatic, LLC
- Antelliq Corporation
- Gallagher Group Limited
- Afimilk Ltd.
- HID Global Corporation
- Dairymaster Ltd.
- Communications Group Lethbridge Ltd.
*Note: Additional companies can be included on request
Inquiry For Customized Report With Discount at : https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/livestock-monitoring-market/request-for-discount-pricing
Table of Contents
Livestock Monitoring Market Insights
Livestock Monitoring Market Assessment by Animal Type
Livestock Monitoring Market Assessment by Component
- Integration & development
- Maintenance & Support
Livestock Monitoring Market, by Application
- Milk Harvesting
- Breeding Management
- Feeding Management
- Animal Health Monitoring & Comfort
- Heat stress
- Behavior monitoring
Livestock Monitoring Market Assessment by Geography
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Austria)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
List of Tables
Table 1 Global Livestock Monitoring Market, By Animal Type, 2016 – 2027 (USD Million)
Table 2 Global Livestock Monitoring Market, By Component, 2016 – 2027 (USD Million)
Table 3 Global Livestock Monitoring Market, By Application, 2016 – 2027 (USD Million)
List of Figures
Figure 1 Market Highlights (2019, Revenue)
Figure 2 Integrated Ecosystem
Figure 3 Research Methodology: Top-Down & Bottom-Up Approach
Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Feel Free To Ask Our Industry Experts At : https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/livestock-monitoring-market/speak-to-analyst
The report can be customized on the basis of regional analysis, segment analysis, industry outlook and competitive analysis. Some of the major focus points which are covered in the report include:
- Industry Trends, opportunity and challenges in the market
- Role of key players across the value chain
- End-User analysis to define the market strategy
- Competitive mapping
- Regional and country level breakdown
These insights are included in the report which would help you to have a realistic overview of the overall market including the competition, investment opportunities, restraints and challenges, regulatory factors which might affect the market growth. Moreover, the report would help to identify the regional market growth opportunities for different segments covered in the report.
Find more research reports on Healthcare Industry by PMR
Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Instruments [Automated and Semi-automated], Consumables, Software & Services); By Application; By End Use; By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2020 – 2027
Rare Disease Genetic Testing Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Disease Type (Neurological Disorders, Immunological Disorders, Hematology Ailments, Endocrine & Metabolism Disorders, Cancer, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Cardiovascular Disorders, Dermatology Disorders, Others); By Technology; By Specialty; By End-Use; By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2020 – 2027
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semi-conductors and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high growth markets, emerging business environments and latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts and consultants, we at Polaris endeavour to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
Polaris Market Research