The increasing cases of infectious diseases worldwide, rising research in infectious disease diagnosis, and escalating focus on point-of-care testing are the significant factors increasing the market demand for infectious disease diagnostics.
Market size: USD 17.20 billion in 2019, Market Growth-CAGR of 6%, Market Trends: The rising need for infectious diagnostic kits during the coronavirus pandemic.
The global Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market is foreseen to reach USD 28.03 billion by 2027 from USD 17.20 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 6% during the estimated period.
Due to the increasing number of new infectious diseases and pathogens, there has been a surge in infectious disease diagnosis in recent years. Diagnosis plays a vital role in inhibiting community transmission to avoid the outburst of diseases among the crowd.
Rising investments in research related to infectious diseases is propelling the market for infectious disease diagnostics. For instance, NHS is predicted to invest USD 6 billion in research related to infectious diseases. The emergence of the global COVID-19 pandemic has led to the increasing demand for advanced diagnostic technologies, thereby growing the demand for the infectious disease diagnostics market.
Request free sample of this research report at : https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2956
The COVID-19 pandemic has augmented the requirement of diagnostic kits has led to an increase in the demand for the market. Moreover, the leading market players are emphasizing diagnostic tests and respiratory tests for COVID-19. Problems regarding reimbursements can hamper the market for infectious disease diagnostics.
Further key findings:
- By product type, the consumables sub-segment is assumed to witness steady growth of 6.3% during the projection period. The constant requirement for assays and reagents due to the increasing demand for IDD tests has resulted in the growth of the segment.
- The increasing cases of infectious diseases like coronavirus and the growing elderly population are boosting the demand for IDD tests. The outbreak is resulting in the development of several commercial and in-house virus detection tests that have led to the growth of the consumable segment.
- Based on technology, the molecular diagnostic technique sub-segment is foreseen to witness the fastest growth through the projected period. The rising demand for PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) and Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification test is contributing to the growth rate of the segment. Moreover, the advanced technology used for assays is supported by WHO.
- By disease type, the hepatitis sub-segment accounted for the largest share of around 20% in 2019. Rising incidences of Hepatitis B especially in people below 40 years and the growing adoption of modern technologies for diagnosis are contributing to the growth of the market.
- The Hospital-Acquired Infections (HAIS) sub-segment is expected to grow at the fastest pace of 7.2% during the projection period. The rapid utilization of advanced HAIS tests such as ARIES® C difficle assay, BD max Cdiff assay, the increasing rate of MRSA infections, and the introduction of new products are the key factors propelling the growth of the Hospital-Acquired Infections (HAIS) segment. Additionally, the increasing cases of COVID-19 associated with hospitals and transmissions during hospital visits are increasing the demand for HAIS diagnostic products.
- Based on end-user, the hospital/clinical laboratories sub-segment is expected to observe considerable growth of 6.2% throughout the estimated product. The high CAGR is attributed to easy accessibility and rapid test results.
Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Product Type, By Technology, By Disease Type And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027, To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/infectious-disease-diagnostics-market
Key participants in the infectious disease diagnostics market:
- Siemens AG
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Meridian Bioscience
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Biomérieux SA
- Roche Diagnostics
- Diasorin, Danaher Corporation
- Abbott Laboratories
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market on the basis of product type, technology, disease type, end-user, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Instruments & analyzers
- Software & services
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Molecular diagnostic technique
- Traditional diagnostic technique
Disease Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Hospital-Acquired Infections (HAIS)
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Chlamydia Trachomatis Genital Infection and Gonorrhea (CT/NG)
- Human Papillomavirus
End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Reference Laboratories
- Hospital/Clinical Laboratories
- Academic/Research Institutes
- Physician Offices
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Table Of Content
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technology
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
Browse similar research reports:
Tuberculosis Diagnostics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Disease Stage, By Test Type, By End-Use, And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Cancer Diagnostics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Test Type, By Application, By End-User, And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Oncology Molecular Diagnostics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Cancer Type, By Component, By Technology, By End-User, and Region, Segment Forecasts to 2027
Diagnostic Biomarkers Market Size, Trends & Analysis, By Type, By Application, By Region, Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-infectious-disease-diagnostics-market