The global Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Market Size was US$ 6684.4 Mn in the year 2017 and is projected to reach US$ 8343.4 Mn by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 2.8% during the forecast period. As per regions, Among regions, Europe is expected to lead the global ICD market in the forecast years owing to rising adoption of ICD devices. The growing prevalence of cardiac diseases is resulting in high adoption of these devices. Moreover, the region generated a value of US$ 3376.8 Mn in the year 2018 and continues to generate higher growth until 2026 and the demand for end-point, application, and cloud is expected to increase in the forthcoming years. Companies such as Medtronic, Boston, Scientific, Biotronik, LivaNova, Abbott, Microport, are adopting different strategies to offer advanced and innovative IoT security solutions.
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/implantable-cardioverter-defibrillator-market-100474
Key Players Operating in The Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Boston Scientific
Europe to Remain Dominant by Covering the Highest Share
Among regions, Europe is expected to lead the global ICD market in the forecast years owing to rising adoption of ICD devices. The growing prevalence of cardiac diseases is resulting in high adoption of these devices. Moreover, the region generated a value of US$ 3376.8 Mn in the year 2018 and continues to generate higher growth until 2026.
In addition to this, rising awareness about advantages of ICD devices is likely to create growth opportunities for the market in this region. Introduction of favorable reimbursement guidelines by governments in Europe stimulates growth in the market. Besides Europe, North America is also expected to grow at a significant rate and become the second most leading region.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/implantable-cardioverter-defibrillator-market-100474
Hospitals to Witness High Adoption of ICDs in the coming years
The availability of implantable defibrillators is expected to grow in hospitals more than among other end-users. In the coming years, hospitals are likely to be well-equipped with ICD devices and automated ICDs. Furthermore, governments may introduce several policies to support the adoption of ICD devices in hospitals. Different types of ICD products such as subcutaneous ICD and transvenous ICD are introduced in the report.
Subcutaneous ICDs are expected to grow at a faster rate than transvenous ICDs. This is primarily on account of their large size and greater battery capacity. Moreover, Boston Scientific Corporation had launched the first subcutaneous ICD in the world in 2012. In 2018, transvenous ICD covered a significant share, but presently subcutaneous leads the ICD market.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Prevalence of Sudden Cardiac Arrest- Key Countries
- Technological Developments in Implantable Defibrillators
- Key Mergers and Acquisitions
- Global Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast,2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product Type
- Transveneous ICD
- Single Chamber ICD
- Dual Chamber ICD
- CRT-D(Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy- Defibrillator)
- Subcutaneous ICD
- Transveneous ICD
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Clinics and Hospitals
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers and Others
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245