According to Emergen Research’s current report, the global demand for immunotherapy drugs is expected to hit USD 365.57 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 12.1%. Owing to a growing global incidence of cancer, the global demand for immunotherapy drugs is projected to grow significantly during the forecast period. Cancer is the second-largest cause of mortality worldwide. In 2018, it was responsible for an unprecedented 9.6 million deaths. Cancer has been traced to nearly 1 in 6 deaths worldwide.
During the forecast period, the growing acceptance of customised care over traditional treatment is expected to fuel the global demand for immunotherapy drugs. During the forecast timeframe, the rise in the incidence of lifestyle-related disorders is projected to propel the global demand for immunotherapy drugs. In the case of hospital treatment, intensive care is needed for many lifestyle disorders, such as obesity, hypertension, diabetes and insomnia. Therefore, a rise in the prevalence of diseases and associated conditions is one of the main factors driving the demand for immunotherapy medications.
However, during the forecast period, the high rate of attrition in the production process phase is expected to hamper the global demand for immunotherapy drugs.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/417
Key Highlights of Report
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. acquired Immunomedics, Inc. in September 2020. The agreement would broaden Gilead’s product portfolio; the deal was also a significant move in Gilead’s strategy to develop a wide and inclusive oncology pipeline.
- The category of monoclonal antibodies is projected to lead the market for immunotherapy drugs due to the benefits of monoclonal antibodies such as adaptive and highly reproductive, growing at a rate of 12.3 percent during the forecast period.
- The cancer sub-segment is projected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period in the immunotherapy drugs market. Factors driving the segment are the rising prevalence of cancer, the increase in research activity in this area, and the accessibility of insurance for oncology immunotherapies.
- The hospital sub-segment is expected to lead the global market for immunotherapy drugs during the forecast period due to growing spending on immunotherapy by hospitals and increasing demand for innovative therapies.
- Due to the rising prevalence of cancer and autoimmune disorders, soaring demand for improved cancer therapies, increased approval by the Food and Drug Administration, and a favourable reimbursement scenario, North America is projected to lead the global market for immunotherapy drugs throughout the forecast period.
- Key market participants include F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Sanofi S.A., Merck & Co., Inc., BioNTech SE, AstraZeneca plc, Gilead Sciences, Inc., Bluebird Bio, Inc., Incyte Corporation, Genmab A/S, and Bayer AG
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/417
Emergen Research has segmented the global immunotherapy drugs market on the basis of drug type, therapeutic area, end-user, and region.
- Drug Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Checkpoint Inhibitors
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Interferons Alpha and Beta
- Therapeutic Area Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Infectious Diseases
- Autoimmune & Inflammatory Diseases
- End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Research Centers
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/immunotherapy-drugs-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Topical Drug Delivery Market By Product Form (Semi-Solid, Solid Formulations, Transdermal Products, and Liquid Formulations), By Route (Dermal, Ophthalmic, Nasal, Others), By End-Use (Hospitals, Home Healthcare, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Burn Center), and By Regions
Medical Smart Textiles Market By Technology (Textile Sensors, Wearable Technology), By Application (Surgery, Bio-Monitoring, Therapy, and Wellness), By End-use (Hospitals and Clinics, Medical Academic and Research Center), and By Region
Operating Room Management Solutions Market By Solution Type (Data management and communication solutions, Operating room supply management solutions, Anesthesia information management solutions, Operating room scheduling solutions, Performance management solutions), By Mode of Deployment (Ob-premises, Cloud-based), By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory surgical centers), and By Region
Patient Registry Software Market By Delivery, By Database, By Registry Type, By Function, By Software Type (Integrated, Standalone), By End-use (Government & Third-Party Administrators, Pharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals, Research Centers, Others), and By Region, Forecast to 2027
Ambulatory EHR Market By Deployment (Cloud-based, On-premises), By Practice Size (Solo Practices, Large Practices, Small-medium-sized Practices), By Application, By End-use (Independent Centers, Hospital-owned Ambulatory Centers, Others), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Read Full Press Release: https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-immunotherapy-drugs-market