The increasing number of geriatric population, and occurrences of infectious diseases like cancer, and hepatitis is expected to boost the Global Immunodiagnostics Market. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Immunodiagnostics: Global Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast, 2018-2025,” the market was valued at US$ 15,777.5 Mn in 2017. Fortune Business Insights predicts that the market will rise at a CAGR of 4.7%, and reach US$ 22,732.7 Mn by the end of 2025.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/immunodiagnostics-market-100444
Leading Players operating in the Immunodiagnostics Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Roche Diagnostics),
- Danaher Corporation,
- Thermo Fisher Scientific,
- Quest Diagnostics.
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Immunodiagnostics Market.
Abbott, DiaSorin, and Roche Diagnostics are Likely to Hold Significant Share in the Market
Prominent organizations such as Abbott, DiaSorin, and Roche Diagnostics are projected to lead the global immunodiagnostics market during the forecast period. Development strategies, rise in the investments in research and development, cost management, and strong supply chain network are predicted to give impetus to these companies and enable them gain a competitive edge.
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1 Technological Advancements
4.2 Key Industry Developments -Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships
4.3 Reimbursement Scenario
4.4 Key Performance Indicators for Global Immunodiagnostics Market
- Global Immunodiagnostics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
5.2.2 Reagents & Consumables
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
5.3.1 Oncology& Endocrinology
5.3.2 Hepatitis & Retrovirus
5.3.3 Cardiac Markers
5.3.4 Infectious Diseases
5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
5.4.1 Clinical Laboratories
5.4.3 Physician’s Offices
5.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.5.1 North America
5.5.3 Asia Pacific
5.5.4 Latin America
5.5.5 Middle East & Africa
- North America Immunodiagnostics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
6.2.2 Reagents & Consumables
6.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
6.3.1 Oncology& Endocrinology
6.3.2 Hepatitis & Retrovirus
6.3.3 Cardiac Markers
6.3.4 Infectious Diseases
6.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
6.4.1 Clinical Laboratories
6.4.3 Physician’s Offices
6.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
- Europe Immunodiagnostics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
7.1. Key Findings / Summary
7.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
7.2.2 Reagents& Consumables
7.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
7.3.1 Oncology& Endocrinology
7.3.2 Hepatitis & Retrovirus
7.3.3 Cardiac Markers
7.3.4 Infectious Diseases
7.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
7.4.1 Clinical Laboratories
7.4.3 Physician’s Offices
7.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country/ Sub-region
7.5.7 Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific Immunodiagnostics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
8.1. Key Findings / Summary
8.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
8.2.2 Reagents& Consumables
8.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
8.3.1 Oncology& Endocrinology
8.3.2 Hepatitis & Retrovirus
8.3.3 Cardiac Markers
8.3.4 Infectious Diseases
8.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
8.4.1 Clinical Laboratories
8.4.3 Physician’s Offices
8.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country/ Sub-region
8.5.5 Southeast Asia
8.5.6 Rest ofAsia Pacific
- Reagents & Consumables
- Oncology & Endocrinology
- Hepatitis & Retrovirus
- Cardiac Markers
- Infectious Diseases
By End user
- Clinical Laboratories
- Physician’s Offices
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Immunodiagnostics Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/immunodiagnostics-market-100444
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Immunodiagnostics Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Immunodiagnostics Market growth?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245