The global market for smart inhalers was valued at $156.1 million in 2019. The market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26.8% to reach approximately $512.1 million by 2024. The global market’s growth is attributed to factors such as the growing prevalence of respiratory diseases, a rise in the world’s geriatric population, growing collaboration between pharma and digital health companies and improved technology leading to the development of smart inhalers.
Due to this alarming rise in the prevalence of respiratory disorders, the market is witnessing digital partnerships between software and pharma companies that are formed to offer technologically advanced smart inhalers. Various companies are stepping into the market to implement digital technology that can be further used to enhance respiratory disease management.
BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM GMBH
H&T PRESSPART MANUFACTURING LTD.
OPKO HEALTH INC.
TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
VECTURA GROUP PLC
Get Free Sample Report: https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/5878198-smart-inhalers-global-markets
The current report offers a comprehensive picture of the smart inhalers market. Smart inhalers prescribed for the treatment of asthma and COPD are included in the scope of the study. The report excludes the revenue of inhalers and sensors that operate independently. The focus of this report is instead the combined product, which consists of an inhaler and sensor and is called a smart inhaler; this is tracked and included in the report’s current scope. The market size includes the revenue the smart inhaler generated for pharma companies. Digital companies merely provide the sensors to pharma companies; and pharma companies are the ones assembling smart inhalers and making them available.
The report explains the current and future market potential of smart inhalers. It offers a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints and market trends. The report covers market forecasts through 2024.
The report details market shares of smart inhalers based on product, disease indication and geography. Based on product, the market is fragmented into dry powder inhaler (DPI)-based smart inhalers and metered-dose inhaler (MDI)-based smart inhalers.
By disease indication, the market is segmented into asthma and COPD.
By geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Detailed analyses of major countries such as the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China and India are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data is provided for the year 2018 as the base year, 2019 and forecast through year-end 2024. Estimated values used are based on pharma manufacturers’ total revenues and estimated installations of smart inhalers. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
– 18 data tables and 14 additional tables
– Descriptive overview of the global smart inhalers market
– Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2018 and 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
– Country specific data and analysis for the United States, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, China, Japan, India and other emerging economies
– Latest information on market potential for smart inhalers, opportunities and restraints, technological advancements, regulatory scenario, and other macroeconomic trends affecting the marketplace
– Key merger and acquisition deals, partnerships, agreements, collaborations and joint ventures in global smart inhalers market
– Estimation of market size and forecast, and market share analysis of smart inhalers based on the product, disease indication, and geographical region
– A brief outline on the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on global smart inhalers market and MedTech
– Detailed profiles of the major listed pharmaceutical companies, including AstraZeneca plc, Boehringer Ingelheim Gmbh, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Novartis AG , and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Background
Chapter 4 Medical Devices Regulations
Chapter 5 Market Dynamics
Chapter 6 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Product
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by Disease Indication
Chapter 9 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 10 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
Read Other Reports from our Database :
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs.
Ph: +162 825 80070 (US)
Ph: +44 203 500 2763 (UK)