The global market for hospital beds, which has recently been impacted by COVID-19, was valued at $3.1 Billion in 2020. The market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% to reach $4.2 Billion by 2025. Growth of the global market is attributed to the increase in chronic diseases and the increase in the number of hospitals and ambulatory services worldwide.
The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and the growing geriatric population are the active drivers of hospital bed growth during the forecast period. Additionally, the COVID-19pandemic is increasing demand for hospital beds, which market growth
The global hospital bed market is segmented in this report by type of care, type of bed, end user and region.
AMICO GROUP OF COMPANIES
HILLROM SERVICES INC.
MEDLINE INDUSTRIES INC.
PARAMOUNT BED CO., LTD.
Reasons for Doing This Study
Hospital beds are designed for hospitalized patients in need of healthcare services. Hospital beds provide a patient’s body with better positioning not feasible in a regular home bed. There are different types of beds available in the market, such as electric, semi-electric and manual. These beds are used for various treatment purposes.
Factors expected to have a positive impact on the global hospital bed market include the increasing prevalence of various chronic diseases, the increasing number of hospitals and ambulatory services, an increasing number of medical emergencies and the increasing geriatric population. However, factors such as the high cost of advanced hospital beds are expected to restrict market growth in the forecast period.
In short, the reasons for this study are –
– To provide a comprehensive analysis of the hospital bed industry and its sub-segments in the global market, thereby providing a detailed structure of the industry.
– To provide detailed insights into factors driving and restraining the growth of the global hospital bed market.
– To estimate the size of the global hospital bed market, with 2019 being the base year and 2020 to 2025 being the forecast period for the study.
– To analyze the global hospital bed market in major regions and countries.
– To provide country-level market value analyses for segments of the hospital bed market.
– To provide strategic profiling of key companies (manufacturers and distributors) across the globe and comprehensively analyze the competitive landscape in this market.
– To provide a distribution chain analysis/value chain for the hospital bed market.
The report is designed to provide the reader with a background on hospital beds and current factors influencing the market, as well as to inform decision makers about tools regarding expansion and penetration in this market.
The current report offers a detailed picture of the hospital bed market.
This report highlights the current and future market potential for hospital beds and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends. The report also covers market projections through 2025, as well as key market players.
This report details market shares for hospital beds based on type of care, type of bed, end user and geography. Based on type of care, the market is categorized into the following segments: acute care, long-term care, psychiatric and bariatric care, and others (maternity and rehabilitative care). Based on type, the market is segmented into electric, semi-electric and manual. Based on end user, the market is segmented into hospitals and clinics, home care settings and others.
By geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Detailed analyses of major countries (the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China and India) are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2020 as the base year, with forecasts for 2020 to 2025. Estimated values are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
– 31 data tables and 23 additional tables
– Comprehensive overview of the global markets for hospital beds industry and its sub-segments
– Analyses of the global market trends, with corresponding market analysis data for 2018 and 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
– Estimation of the current/potential market size for hospital beds and market share analysis based on the type of care, type of hospital beds, end users and geographical regions
– Discussion on the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on global hospital beds market
– Country specific data and market value analysis for the U.S., Canada, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Middle East and Africa
– Insights into the current market trends, opportunities and restraints, regulatory framework, and distribution chain analysis/value chain for the hospital beds market
– Assessment of industry competitiveness among the manufacturers and distributors of hospital beds, their competitive landscape, global rankings, and major marketing strategies such as partnership, collaboration, acquisition and product launch
– Profile descriptions of leading market participants, including Arjo, Gendron Inc., Hillrom, Invacare Corp. and Midmark Corp.
Table of Content
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Impact of COVID-19
Chapter 5 Market Dynamics
Chapter 6 Market Factor Analysis
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Type of Care
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by Type
Chapter 9 Market Breakdown by End User
Chapter 10 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 11 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 12 Company Profiles
Read Other Reports from our Database :
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs.
Ph: +162 825 80070 (US)
Ph: +44 203 500 2763 (UK)