This study was conducted in response to the growing demand among patients for home health monitoring technology. The technologies used in home-based health monitoring are simplified and resemble those used in day-to-day communications. Doctors, patients or caregivers are very comfortable in using and operating these systems, and this is the unique selling point for home-based healthcare devices.
Request Free Sample Report at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/6190822-home-health-monitoring-device-industry-global-markets
BARDY DIAGNOSTICS INC.
IRHYTHM TECHNOLOGIES INC.
Nonin Medical Inc.
This study identifies the key advantages responsible for the growth of the home health monitoring business –
– Freedom from long queues and waiting lists at out-patient department (OPDs) is a key advantage for patients.
– Scaling ability to examine more patients per day is benefitting doctors at large.
– Remote monitoring of patients and keeping tabs on their health from outside has opened new business avenues for home healthcare service providers and has enabled them to serve more patients via the same infrastructure.
The Research sees this ability to provide personalized healthcare services as becoming a key selling point for home health monitoring devices. The emerging applications such as continuous glucose monitoring or continuous heart rate monitoring have helped doctors and patients understand the health patterns of an individual person and are proving to be the best way to customize and personalize the healthcare services. This advantage of the upcoming line of continuous health monitoring devices is a key selling feature and is going to help these devices make great strides in the home healthcare market.
The report will analyze the leading manufacturers of home health monitoring devices from the U.S., Europe, Asia-Pacific markets and emerging markets. The report will study these companies along various factors such as their last year’s growth, research & development and future plans and forecasts through 2025. It will also identify the probable new entrants, emerging leaders and categories that will play a significant role in driving growth in the home health monitoring industry.
– 258 data tables
– An overview of the global market for home-health monitoring device industry and description of monitoring technologies, devices, supplements and services
– Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018-2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
– Market share analysis of home-health monitoring based on segment, device type, device form type, managed services and region
– Identification of new opportunities, challenges, and technological changes and a look at the new products launches in the home-health monitoring industry
– Detailed description of profitable technologies, pricing strategies and profit pool ratios, and challenges to store and transport health monitoring devices
– Information on technologies used for monitoring devices such as heart rate monitor, sleep monitors, fitness monitors, diabetes monitors and respiratory monitors
– Comparison between DIY vs. managed monitoring devices at home and discussion on how the market for managed services in home monitoring is affected by COVID-19
– Comprehensive company profiles of market leading participants, including BioTelemetry Inc., Dexcom Inc., Medtronic plc, Nonin Medical Inc., and Medicalgorithmics S.A.
Table of Content
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Global Market for at Home Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems
Chapter 5 At Home Continuous Glucose Monitoring
Chapter 6 Continuous Heart Rate Monitors
Chapter 7 At Home Fingertip Oximeters for Spot Testing
Chapter 8 At Home Continuous Pulse-Oximetry Monitoring
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs.
Ph: +162 825 80070 (US)
Ph: +44 203 500 2763 (UK)