The global enteral feeding devices market was worth nearly $3.5 billion in 2020. The market is expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2025. Increased pre- term birth rates, aging population growth, increased prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer, GI and neurological disorders, and increased awareness of enteral nutrition, aswell as rapid healthcare progress in emerging countries, are expected to drive the market, as is the increase need for enteral feeding devices such as feeding tubes and administration sets for COVID-19 care. However, the market is restrained due to factors such as high competitiveness and pricing pressure.
- BRAUN MELSUNGEN AG
BECTON, DICKINSON AND CO.
BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORP.
FRESENIUS KABI AG
Get Free Sample Report: https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/6049563-global-enteral-feeding-devices-market
The global enteral feeding devices market generally consists of enteral feeding pumps, oroenteric tubes, cardiac monitors, nasoenteric tubes (sub-segmented into nasojejunal, nasoduodenal and nasogastric tube), gastrostomy tubes (sub-segmented into percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy devices and low-profile gastrostomy device) and jejunostomy tubes (sub-segmented into percutaneous endoscopic jejunostomy and percutaneous radiological jejunostomy tubes). This report does not include other medical devices used in hospitals.
The scope of the report includes an overview of the global market for enteral feeding devices and analyses of global market trends, using 2019 as the base year and forecasting 2020 through 2025 with compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections.
The report discusses technological, application, regulatory and economic trends that impact the market. It also explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global market and current trends within the industry.
Enteral feeding devices end users are categorized into hospitals, homecare settings and ambulatory surgical centers. Regional analysis includes North America (U.S., Canada), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan and Rest of Asia-Pacific), South America, and the Middle East and Africa.
The report concludes with detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global enteral feeding devices market.
– 24 data tables and 19 additional tables
– An overview of the global enteral feeding devices market
– Analyses of the global market trends, with corresponding market analysis data for 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
– Highlights of current and future market potential for various equipment used in enteral feeding devices, as well as its product segments and key market developments
– Estimation of the market size and market forecast for enteral feeding devices, with detailed market share analysis on the basis of product types and their subsegments, end users, application areas, and major geographical regions
– Country specific data and market value analysis for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, and other emerging economies
– Insights into the current market trends, opportunities and restraints, regulatory framework, and industry value chain analysis of the enteral feeding market
– Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on enteral feeding medical devices and product sub-segments
– Regulatory structures and parameters required for approval or clearance of enteral feeding medical devices in some key countries
– Profile descriptions of the leading market participants, including Abbott, Fresenius Kabi AG, Boston Scientific Corp., Medtronic (Covidien), Nestlé S.A. and Groupe Danone
For Any Query: https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/6049563-global-enteral-feeding-devices-market
Table of Content
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Medical Dynamics
Chapter 5 COVID-19’s Impact on the Enteral Feeding Devices Market
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Product Type
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by End User
Chapter 9 Market Breakdown by Application
Chapter 10 Regulatory Structure
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
Read Other Reports from our Database :
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs.
Ph: +162 825 80070 (US)
Ph: +44 203 500 2763 (UK)