The global “Connected Drug Delivery Devices Market” is projected to reach USD 4,062.7 million by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 35.4% during the forecast period. However, the market size was USD 361.1 million in 2018. This information is published in a recent report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Connected Drug Delivery Devices Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Injectable Devices and Inhalation Devices & Others) By Technology (Bluetooth, NFC, and Others) By End User (Homecare Settings and Hospitals) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” As per the report, a rising incidence of diabetes, COPD, and asthma are anticipated to boost the connected drug delivery devices market growth in the coming years.
Key Companies and Manufacturers Covered:
The study covers key players operating in the market along with prime schemes and strategies implemented by each player to hold high positions in the industry. Such a tough vendor landscape provides a competitive outlook of the industry, consequently existing as a key insight.
- Proteus Digital Health
- Cohero Health, Inc.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- West Pharmaceutical Services
- Ypsomed Holding
- Propeller Health (A ResMed Company)
- Detailed Historical Overview
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market Dynamics of the Industry
- In-depth Market Segmentation
- Historical and Projected Market Sizing in Terms of Value
- Recent Market Trends and Impact Factors
- R&D Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage
Increasing Demand for Digital Medical Devices to Favor Growth in Europe
North America had generated USD 253.0 million connected drug delivery devices market revenue in 2018. The region is anticipated to lead the market throughout the forthcoming years. Strategic collaborations, existence of major players, increasing healthcare expenditure, and well-established infrastructure are some of the most significant drivers of the market in this region. Europe is experiencing a rising demand for digital medical devices as well as a higher adoption of connected drug delivery devices on account of an urgent requirement to improve the patient experience.
Asia Pacific is showcasing a rise in the number of awareness programs regarding the cost benefits of connected drug delivery devices. It is also exhibiting an increasing adoption of innovative medical technology. These factors are set to create high growth opportunities.
FindAir Launches its Smart Inhaler Device Called FindAir ONE in Europe
January 2019: FindAir, a developer of digital systems for asthma and COPD control, based in Poland, announced the launch of FindAir ONE in Europe. It is a commercial smart inhaler device that can be connected to an accompanying web or mobile app wirelessly for doctors and patients alike. It is to be attached to the COPD or asthma rescue medication in the form of a pMDI inhaler. It gathers information about the usage of each drug as well as the circumstances of that use.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Technological advancements in Connected Drug Delivery Devices Market
- Recent Industry Developments- Partnerships, Mergers, And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches by Key Players
- Regulatory Scenarios
- Trends of Usage of Connected Drug Delivery Devices
- Global Connected Drug Delivery Devices Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
- Injectable Devices
- Inhalation Devices and Others
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Technology
- NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Homecare Settings
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia pacific
- Rest of the World
Fortune Business Insights follows a robust research methodology that involves data triangulation based on top-down, bottom-up approaches, and validation of the estimated market numbers through primary research. The information used to estimate the market size and forecast for various segments at the global, regional, and country level is derived from the most credible published sources and through interviews with the right stakeholders.
Growth rate or CAGR exhibited by a market for a certain forecast period is calculated on the basis of various factors and their level of impact on the market. These factors include market drivers, restraints, industry challenges, market and technological developments, market trends, etc.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Estimates Connected Drug Delivery Devices Market trends with SWOT analysis.
- Detailed business profiles including product offerings, recent developments, key financial information, and strategies employed by main market players.
- Analysis of various regions and countries that includes the demand and supply based actions, which consequently have a major influence on the market’s expansion.
- Market dynamics and opportunities for growth for players in the near future.
- Competitive landscape describing the market revenue shares of key players.
- Market segmentation analysis that deals with quantitative and qualitative research, discussing the influence of policy-based and economical aspects.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245