The cat is out of the bag… coronavirus has exposed fundamental flaws in the healthcare system and critical concerns around cost, access and equity.
Care delivery methods rapidly evolve around new customer expectations and regulatory imperatives, resulting in an avalanche of adoption of digital health services, breakthrough medical innovation and new models of collaboration and reimbursement.
In the latest (free) report from Reuters Events’ Healthcare , US healthcare leaders provided insights into forces to re-imagine, re-create, and re-define the entire system in a way that improves patient outcomes and experiences. Access this free report here.
Download to help guide your healthcare transformation, with insights from:
- Dr Jaewon Ryu, President and CEO, Geisinger Health
- Dr Susan Turney, Chief Executive Officer, Marshfield Clinic Health System
- Christophe Weber, President and CEO, Takeda
- Kathy Giusti, Founder and Chief Mission Officer, Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation
- Dr Greg Moore, Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Health
Download this free Reuters Events Healthcare Report here.
The report includes first-hand strategic direction to help you navigate challenges around:
- The consumerization of Health: Capitalize on consumer technologies and empower patients to become the new healthcare decision-makers. Enable personalisation of treatment; multiplying available therapeutic options
- Health equity: Prevent digital health from becoming another layer of inequality. Ensure all patients have equal access to affordable healthcare in the digital health era
- Health data and collaboration: Protect patient privacy at scale, manage breaches, stewardship and consent, while leveraging standardisation and interoperability for better patient outcomes
We hope you find this content useful!