Market Size – USD 11.21 Billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 5.8%, Market Trends – The rising demand of diagnosis of Fluid Management Equipment in oncology.
Technological advancements in the healthcare sector, increased occurrences of chronic illnesses, and the rising geriatric population have resulted in boosting the fluid management equipment market growth.
The Global Fluid Management Equipment Market is expected to be valued at USD 17.66 Billion in 2027 from USD 11.21 Billion in 2019, registering a CAGR of 5.8% through the forecast period. Fluid management plays a crucial role in patient care, especially in the medical setting of inpatient. Every patient has their own requirement for fluid that is considered by medical care providers. In fluid management, it is crucial to replace the lost fluids among patients accurately, in every fluid loss case. The fluids’ volume and composition are dependent on the patient’s medical condition.
For an example, once a patient is admitted to hospital with the case of severe burns, the medical providers would need a larger volume of fluids, than to a patient who avoids oral consumption due to certain surgical procedure. However, with severe conditions, care users may not tolerate oral intake. Therefore, fluid management has become integral part of care services for any critical patient, which can be addressed with the help of fluid management equipment, such as products for infusion therapy. Other alternative routes of fluid administration include intravenous access for directly providing fluids to the patient’s vascular system.
Leading players in the industry are:
Smiths Medical, Stryker, Olympus, CONMED, Fresenius Medical Care, Braun Melsungen AG, Ecolab Inc., Smiths Group PLC, Serres, and Baxter International Inc.
To Get Sample Copy of Report, visit: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2765
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Global Fluid Management Equipment Market, according to product type, application, end-user, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Infusion therapy products
- Endoscopic fluid management products
- Renal fluid management product
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Diagnostic centers
- Home care settings
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The market accounted for a market possession of USD 11.21 Billion in 2019 that is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 5.8% over the commenced period.
- The products for infusion therapy have generated a grand revenue of USD 5.82 Billion in the year 2019, registering a CAGR of 5.8% in the forecast timeline. The increasing occurrence rate of several chronic conditions and high acceptance of such equipment in treating severe medical conditions in which are contributing to the segment’s expansion.
- The Urology segment showcased the highest industry share of above 20.0% by the year 2019, with a stellar CAGR of 5.9% over the estimated period. The industry share occupied by the segment is resultant to the growing use of various types of dialysis products in the section of urology for purification of blood wherein fluid management takes a pivotal role, influencing to the industry share.
- The hospital sub-segment contributed to the highest industry share of above 40.0% in 2019. The market possession is attributed to the rising several chronic conditions and the elevating demand for indoor care for such critical conditions in hospital, leading to an increased use of such equipment.
- Regionally, Asia Pacific is foreseen to observe the growth at a fast pace with registering a CAGR of 6.3% in the projection timeframe. The elevating activities in R&D and fast technological developments in the sector of healthcare are majorly supporting the regional market’s expansion.
Fluid Management Equipment Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis by Product Type, By Application, By End-user and Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027, To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/fluid-management-equipment-market
By Region (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Fluid Management Equipment Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Fluid Management Equipment Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Rapid Growth in the Geriatric Population
220.127.116.11. Rising Innovation in Fluid Management Equipment Products
18.104.22.168. Increased Incidence of Diabetes & Associated Chronic Wounds
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. High cost of products for Fluid Management Equipment
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Chapter 5. Fluid Management Equipment Market By Product Type Insights & Trends
5.1. Product Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2020 & 2027
5.2. Moist Wound Dressings
View Related Report:
Sodium Bicarbonate Injection Market Size, Growth & Analysis, By Product, By Application, By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Carotid Stents System Market Share, Growth & Analysis, By Type, By End-User, By Region, Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-fluid-management-equipment-market