The latest published report by Polaris Market Research. The report “Flow Diverters Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Device Type; By Diameter Size (2-3 mm, 3-4 mm, 4-5 mm, >5 mm Flow Diverters); By Material (Cobalt-Chromium, Nickel-Cobalt Chromium, Nickel-Titanium, Stainless Steel); By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2020 – 2027” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The global flow diverters market was valued at USD 220.9 million in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ 566.7 million by 2027 to grow at a CAGR of 12.6% during the forecast period. (2020 – 2027) according to a new study published by Polaris Market Research. The market is expected to witness growth on account of advancements in the neurology market, increasing investment in research & development into treating intra-cranial injuries, the aging population across several countries, particularly, in the European market, due to decline in birth rates, rising prevalence of brain injuries in road traffic accidents, and recreational sports.
Request A Sample Report at: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/flow-diverters-market/request-for-sample
- The PED segment accounted for significant share in terms of revenue owing to its high efficiency and product availability. The SILK flow market is expected to expand at highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on diameter size, the >5 mm segment is projected to constitute almost half of the market in 2027. This can be attributed to the use of 5mm to treat severe intracranial aneurysms and in several implants
- Based on material, the nickel cobalt nickel chromium market segment is projected to account for a significant revenue share owing to its flexibility and less reactivity with body tissues while used as an implant
List of Key Players
- MicroVention, Inc.
- Penumbra Inc.
- BALT Extrusion SA
- Stryker Corporation
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation
- Phenox GmbH
To get Incredible Discounts on this Premium Report, Click At : https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/flow-diverters-market/request-for-discount-pricing
Table of Contents
Flow Diverters Market Insights
Flow Diverters Market Assessment by Device Type
- Pipeline flex embolization device (PED)
- Silk flow diverter (SILK)
- Surpass flow diverter (SURPASS)
- FRED flow diverter
- p64 flow diverter
Flow Diverters Market, by Diameter Size
- 2-3 mm
- 3-4 mm
- 4-5 mm
- >5 mm
Flow Diverters Market, by Material
- Nickel-cobalt chromium
- Stainless steel
Flow Diverters Market Assessment by Geography
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Austria)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia. South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- MEA (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
Table 1 Global Flow Diverters Market, By Device Type, 2016 – 2027 (USD Million)
Table 2 Global Flow Diverters Market, by Diameter Size, by Region, 2016 – 2027 (USD Million)
Table 3 Global Flow Diverters Market, by Material, by Region, 2016 – 2027 (USD Million)
Figure 1. Market Highlights (2019, Revenue)
Figure 2. Integrated Ecosystem
Figure 3. Research Methodology: Top Down & Bottom Up Approach
Find more research reports on Healthcare Industry by PMR,
Neuralgia Treatment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report, By Treatment (Drug Based [Anticonvulsant Medicines, Tricyclic Antidepressants], Surgeries [Balloon Compression, Glycerol Injection, Radiofrequency Thermal Lesioning, Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Microvascular Decompression]); By End-Use; By Region, and Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
Global Stainless Steel Market [By Product (Long Products, Flat Products, Others); By Type (Ferritic, Austenitic, Martensitic, Duplex, Others); By End-User (Oil and Gas, Automotive, Healthcare, Chemical, Domestic, Transportation, Food and Beverage, Others)], and Geography – Trend, Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semi-conductors and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high growth markets, emerging business environments and latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
Polaris Market Research