Market Size – USD 61.0 Million in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 4.8%, Market Trends – Increasing investments in R&D
Surging product demand from the biopharmaceutical industry, including pre- and post-use sterilization applications of sterilizing grade filter integrity testing, is driving the market growth.
The Filter Integrity Test Market is expected to be valued at USD 89.2 Million from USD 61.0 Million in 2019, registering a CAGR of 4.8% through the estimated period. The industry growth is primarily fueled by the factors including the rising spending in R&D, rapid expansion of biopharmaceutical, and growing requirements of purity in several end-user markets, like academics, organizations for contract manufacturing, and biopharmaceutical organizations.
Filter integrity has been a crucial element of sterility assurance at the time of development of vaccines or other biopharmaceutical products. A filter integrity test is basically a testing process widely used in the sector for biopharma. Moreover, it is highly used for ensuring the grade filters’ purity. Bubble point, diffusive flow, and pressure hold testing are a few common filter integrity tests used in various pharma applications.
Major participants in the industry for filter integrity test are:
Danaher Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Donaldson Company, Eaton Corporation, Sartorius AG, Merck KGaA, Sh-Surwa, Meissner Filtration Products, and Mdi Membrane Technologies.
The growing innovations in the development of numerous biopharmaceuticals, rapidly growing contract service providers, and the introduction of nano-biocatalysts are boosting the overall industry’s growth. Furthermore, soaring demand for HEPA or high-efficiency particulate air filters in various consumer products, including automotive, air purifiers, and vacuum cleaners, is further contributing to the revenue share of the industry.
Get Access to Report Sample by clicking here: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3260
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Global Filter Integrity Test Market on the basis of test type, filter type, mechanism, industry vertical, and region:
Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Bubble Point Test
- Diffusion Test
- Pressure Hold Test
- Forward Flow Test
- Pressure Decay Test
- Water Flow Integrity Test
Filter Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Mechanism Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical
- Food & Beverage
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The diffusion test segment is growing at a fast CAGR of 5.4% during the commenced period.
- The bubble point test sub-segment has contributed to the highest revenue generation in the year 2019 and is predicted to rise at a CAGR of 4.2% through the analysis period. The test is experiencing an increased demand since the test protects the filter from getting contaminated.
- The air filters sub-segment is contributing significantly to the industry revenue share, occupying a CAGR of 5.2% over the estimated timeline. The segment’s robust growth is resultant to the high use of hydrophobic filters since these filters’ exceptional filtration quality, low surface tension solvents, gas, and various other venting applications.
- The manual filters sub-segment is experiencing a remarkable growth rate of 3.9% in the projection period.
- Among industry verticals, the biopharmaceutical & pharmaceutical sub-segment has registered the highest revenue share in the year 2019, delivering a CAGR of 5.3% in the commenced period.
- North America is observing a CAGR of 4.1% on account of the increasing investments in the activities of R&D in the sectors of pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals.
- Asia Pacific is experiencing a steadfast CAGR of 5.9% in the projection timeline due to the substantial investments by major industry players, the growing medical research, and several development activities by government.
- Major participants in the industry for filter integrity test are Danaher Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Donaldson Company, Eaton Corporation, Sartorius AG, Merck KGaA, Sh-Surwa, Meissner Filtration Products, and Mdi Membrane Technologies.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/filter-integrity-test-market
By Region (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Filter Integrity Test Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Filter Integrity Test Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Rapid Growth in the Geriatric Population
18.104.22.168. Rising Innovation in Filter Integrity Test Products
22.214.171.124. Increased Incidence of Diabetes & Associated Chronic Wounds
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. High cost of products for Filter Integrity Test
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Chapter 5. Filter Integrity Test Market By Product Type Insights & Trends
5.1. Product Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2020 & 2027
5.2. Moist Wound Dressings
View Related Report:
Kidney Function Tests Market Analysis, By Product Type, By Type, Forecasts To 2027
Hemophilia Market Analysis, By Type, By Product, By Treatment Type, By Therapy Type, Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/filter-integrity-test-market