According to Emergen Research’s current analysis, the global market for feminine hygiene products is projected to be valued at USD 31.51 billion by 2027. Due to the increasing population of women, feminine hygiene products are in high demand. There were 7.5 billion people worldwide in the year, with 50.4% of the global population comprising males and 49.6% comprising women, according to the United Nations’ World Population Report published in 2017. In addition, the global population is projected to grow by almost 2 billion over the next 30 years, rising from 7.7 billion at present to 9.7 billion by 2050.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/409
In several nations, government initiatives aim to educate women about hygiene and persuade them to use sanitary napkins. This is an important factor that boosts demand for feminine hygiene products, especially in developing economies. A growing number of seminars and campaigns about the use and disposal of feminine hygiene products are also being conducted in schools and colleges around the world.
Key Highlights of Report
- Ontex made an announcement in May 2020 about the signing of an agreement with Albaad Massuot Yitzhak Limited for the acquisition of the Rockingham County feminine hygiene production facility.
- The increasing demand for tampons is due to the growing inclination among women, driven by improved comfort compared to sanitary pads. In addition, deploying tampons allows women to feel more active without becoming worried about the misplacement of the nit.
- A lack of basic cleanliness and hygiene accounted for about 800,000 female deaths worldwide in 2019, making it the fifth leading cause of female mortality.
- Due to the presence of a large population, the feminine hygiene products market in the Asia Pacific region is projected to expand at the fastest rate during the forecast period. Innovative products have been launched by several key players in the market to suit the need for women’s hygiene. China is the second-largest market for feminine hygiene products worldwide in terms of consumption, after the U.S.
- Key participants include Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Edgewell Personal Care Company, Ontex Group NV, Unicharm Corporation, Corman Spa, Hengan International Group Company Limited, the Procter & Gamble Company, Maxim Hygiene Products Inc., Kao Corporation, and Johnson & Johnson.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/409
Emergen Research has segmented the global feminine hygiene products market on the basis of product type, usability, distribution channel, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Sanitary Napkins
- Panty Liners
- Menstrual Cups
- Usability Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/feminine-hygiene-products-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Topical Drug Delivery Market By Product Form (Semi-Solid, Solid Formulations, Transdermal Products, and Liquid Formulations), By Route (Dermal, Ophthalmic, Nasal, Others), By End-Use (Hospitals, Home Healthcare, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Burn Center), and By Regions
Medical Smart Textiles Market By Technology (Textile Sensors, Wearable Technology), By Application (Surgery, Bio-Monitoring, Therapy, and Wellness), By End-use (Hospitals and Clinics, Medical Academic and Research Center), and By Region
Operating Room Management Solutions Market By Solution Type (Data management and communication solutions, Operating room supply management solutions, Anesthesia information management solutions, Operating room scheduling solutions, Performance management solutions), By Mode of Deployment (Ob-premises, Cloud-based), By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory surgical centers), and By Region
Patient Registry Software Market By Delivery, By Database, By Registry Type, By Function, By Software Type (Integrated, Standalone), By End-use (Government & Third-Party Administrators, Pharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals, Research Centers, Others), and By Region, Forecast to 2027
Ambulatory EHR Market By Deployment (Cloud-based, On-premises), By Practice Size (Solo Practices, Large Practices, Small-medium-sized Practices), By Application, By End-use (Independent Centers, Hospital-owned Ambulatory Centers, Others), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756