Fortune Business Insights, in its report, titled “Urinary Catheters Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product (Indwelling Catheters, Intermittent Catheters, External Catheters), By Application (Urinary Incontinence, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Surgery, Others), By Gender (Female, Male), By End User (Hospitals, Age Care Centers, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”, projects that the Europe urinary catheters market value will reach USD 1.76 billion by 2026 from its current value of USD 1.08 billion. The report also provides a detailed assessment of the factors and emerging trends in competition and regions that will influence and shape the market in the stipulated period.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/europe-urinary-catheters-market-101442
Key Players Operating in The Europe Urinary Catheters Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Coloplast A/S
- Clinisupplies Ltd.
- ConvaTec Group PLC
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Hollister Incorporated
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Europe Urinary Catheters Market.
Key questions answered in the report:
What will the market growth rate of Europe Urinary Catheters Market in 2026?
What are the key factors driving the global Europe Urinary Catheters Market?
Who are the key manufacturers in Europe Urinary Catheters Market space?
What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Europe Urinary Catheters Market?
What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of Europe Urinary Catheters Market?
Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of Europe Urinary Catheters Market?
What are the Europe Urinary Catheters Market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Robotic Surgical Procedures industry?
What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types and applications of Europe Urinary Catheters Market?
What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of Robotic Surgical Procedures industry?
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Europe Urinary Catheters Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Europe Urinary Catheters Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/europe-urinary-catheters-market-101442
Launching of Novel Products to Drive the Competition
Competition in the Europe urinary catheters Industry is driven by increased R&D activities to develop new products and mergers and acquisitions. For example, Coloplast launched a new range of products, SenSura Mio Baby and SenSura Mio Kids, specifically designed for kids and babies having to live with a stoma. Further, companies are acquiring other players to strengthen their grip on the market. For example, C.R. Bard, along with its urology and urinary incontinence products, was acquired by BD in 2017 to diversify their product range and establish a stronger presence in the market.
Steadily Climbing Number of Aging People in Europe to Propel the Market
The Europe urinary catheters market size is slated for considerable expansion owing to the increasing geriatric population in the continent. The United Nations data on population shows that Europe houses the largest number of elderly people in the world, with one in every four Europeans being 60 years and above in age. According to the WFIP’s projections, by 2050, the number of Europeans above 65 years of age will increase at a rate of 70% and those aged above 80 will shoot up by 170%. Since urinary disorders are very likely to affect old people, a growing geriatric population brings good news for the Europe urinary catheters market. To add to that, life-expectancy in Europe has gone up at a healthy rate, elongating lifespans of people and driving up the demand for urinary catheters.
- Indwelling Catheters
- Intermittent Catheters
- External Catheters
- Urinary Incontinence
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
By End User
- Age Care Centers
By Country/ sub-region
- Rest of Nordic
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Europe Urinary Catheters Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Europe Urinary Catheters Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Europe Urinary Catheters Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245