Market Size – USD 426.05 Million in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 8.3 %, Market Trends – Technological advancements in embolic protection devices and improved government regulations for medical surgical devices
A rise in government initiatives to improve patient care quality and reduce healthcare costs, growing investments in healthcare R&D activities, and the surging prevalence of cardiovascular diseases majorly contribute to the market growth
The global embolic protection devices market is expected to be valued at USD 813.87 million in 2027 from USD 426.05 million in 2019, registering a CAGR of 8.3% through the forecast period. Embolic protection devices (EPDs) are specific gadgets that are widely used to capture blood agglomerates and debris (plaques of the artery), which float loosely in the bloodstream during surgery. The deposition of these agglomerates usually leads to blockages and edema; however, embolic protection devices are the instruments used to excavate such masses and protect the heart from blockage.
The global embolic protection devices market is expected to account for a significantly high revenue share over the estimated timeframe due to various market growth-inducing factors. The growing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), soaring demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures, and increasing technological advancements in embolic protection devices are the pivotal factors propelling the growth of the global market. As reported by the American Heart Association, over 92 million Americans are diagnosed with cardiovascular diseases each year.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2518
The other significant factors fueling the global embolic protection devices market growth are the rapidly expanding geriatric population, growing government investments in healthcare research & development programs, and technological advancements in embolic protection devices. Improved regulations for surgical instruments and the escalating demand for early disease diagnosis further bolster the global market growth. However, rising incidences of product failures and increased product recall due to poor quality are the key factors expected to restrain the market growth in the near future.
Key findings of the report:
- Based on device type, the distal occlusive device sub-segment dominates the global embolic protection devices market, with the highest revenue share. These devices’ ease of use and non-interference with lesion visualization are the key factors triggering this segment’s growth. Moreover, the growing availability of these devices in different specifications is another growth-inducing factor for this segment.
- The nitinol sub-segment is the leading market segment in terms of material type. This material is less reactive, less invasive, and super elastic, and it is thus considered the most suitable material for embolic protection devices.
- Based on indication, the cardiovascular diseases sub-segment is the most dominant in the global embolic protection devices market. A significant rise in the geriatric population and the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases have boosted this segment’s growth.
- The North American embolic protection devices market is poised to account for the largest revenue share of the global embolic protection devices market in the coming years. The increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases in the region, the surging adoption of advanced medical technologies, and the rising disposable incomes of people are the primary factors leading to the North American market growth.
- The leading market players include Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic, Cardinal Health, Allium Medical Solutions Ltd., Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, LEPU MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY (BEIJING) CO., LTD., and W. L. Gore & Associates.
- In March 2020, Israel-based Keystone Heart received the CE mark for its cerebral embolic protection device, dubbed TriGuard3. The device deflects the debris caused by cerebral circulation during surgical procedures, such as transcatheter aortic valve implantation, and, therefore, lowers the risk of cerebral damage.
Embolic Protection Devices Market Size, Analysis, By Device, By Material, By Indication, By End-Use, Forecasts To 2027, To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/embolic-protection-devices-market
For the purpose of this report, the global embolic protection devices market has been segmented on the basis of device type, material, indication, end-use, and region:
By Device Type (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Distal Filter Devices
- Occlusion Devices
- Proximal Occlusive Devices
- Distal Occlusive Devices
By Material (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
By Indication (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Neurovascular Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Saphenous Vein Graft Disease
By End-use (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Specialty Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
By Region (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2016-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Macro-Economic Indicators
3.1.1. Technological advancements in Embolic protection devices
3.1.2. Growing demand for minimally invasive procedures
3.1.3. Rising government initiatives for early diagnostics
Chapter 4. Global Embolic Protection Devices Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Global Arthroscopic Devices Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.3. Market Indicators Analysis
4.3.1. Market Drivers Analysis
184.108.40.206. Growth in prevalence of Cardio-Vascular diseases
220.127.116.11. Rising geriatric population
4.3.2. Market Restraints Analysis
18.104.22.168. Growing incidences of product failures and recalls
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Browse similar research reports:
Sodium Bicarbonate Injection Market Size, Growth & Analysis, By Product, By Application, By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Multiparameter Patient Monitoring Market Size, Growth & Analysis, By Device Type, By Acuity Level, By Age Group, By End-Use, By Region, Forecast To 2027
Carotid Stents System Market Share, Growth & Analysis, By Type, By Material, By End-User, By Region, Forecast To 2027
Orthopedic Bioactive Glass Market Analysis, By Type, Application, Region and Forecast To 2027
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-embolic-protection-devices-market