The global electrophysiology devices market size is projected to reach USD 10.51 billion by 2026. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Electrophysiology Devices Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Ablation Catheters, Diagnostic Catheters, Mapping Systems, Accessories & Others), By Application (Atrial Fibrillation, Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT), Ventricular Tachycardia, and Others), By End User (Hospitals & ASCs, and Specialty Clinics & Diagnostic Centres), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market size was USD 4.60 billion in 2018 and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 10.9% during the forecast period. Electrophysiology devices are used in the treatment of severe cardiovascular diseases. The high prevalence of heart-related disorders has created massive product demand across the world. Increasing adoption of habits such as alcohol consumption and smoking will have a positive impact on market growth. The advent of technologically advanced electrophysiology devices has enabled enhanced operating efficiency in surgical procedures. Improving health reimbursement policies, coupled with the increasing investment in healthcare infrastructure will open up a huge potential for market growth.
The report covers:
- Global Electrophysiology Devices Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/electrophysiology-devices-market-101730
Leading Players operating in the Electrophysiology Devices Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Stereotaxis, Inc.
- AtriCure, Inc.
- Biotronik, Inc
Increasing Number of Product Launches to Aid Growth
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the influence of major factors on the market in recent years. Among all factors, the increasing number of product launches have made the highest impact on the growth of the market in recent years. The report highlights a few of the major products of recent years. In September 2019, Biosense Webster Inc., announced the launch of CARTONET. The device was the world’s first secure cloud-based network, aimed to review and analyze atrial fibrillation cases. The device successfully enhanced the overall efficiency of the procedure. Abbott’s new electrophysiology mapping catheter system was another product that has made a positive impact on the market in recent years.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/electrophysiology-devices-market-101730
Increasing Prevalence of Heart Failure to Aid Growth of the Market in North America
Among all regions, North America is projected to emerge dominant in the coming years. The increasing heart failure rates in several countries across this region, coupled with the increasing adoption of unhealthy lifestyle habits will aid growth of the market in this region. The market in Europe will witness significant growth, owing to the high prevalence of atrial fibrillation in countries such as Germany, Spain, and Italy will contribute to the growth of the market in Europe.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Detailed Product Mapping By Key Market Players
- Prevalence of Tachycardia by Key Regions/ Key Countries, 2018
- Technological Advancements in Electrophysiology Devices
- Key industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships
- Global Electrophysiology Devices Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
- Ablation Catheters
- Diagnostic Catheters
- Mapping System
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT)
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Hospitals & ASC’s
- Specialty Clinics & Diagnostic Centers
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/electrophysiology-devices-market-101730
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Electrophysiology Devices Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Electrophysiology Devices Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245