The global market for elder care services and assistive devices was valued at $705.8 billion in 2020. The market is anticipated to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% to reach approximately $914.9 Billion by 2025. The global market’s growth is attributed to the growing need for personal care for the elderly population affected by chronic diseases, a rise in the size of the world’s geriatric population, the increasing popularity of Internet of things (IoT) technology in home healthcare, an increase in the prevalence of people suffering from disabilities, new technology innovations and rising government funding for elderly care.
ATRIA SENIOR LIVING
BROOKDALE SENIOR LIVING INC.
CAPITAL SENIOR LIVING CORP.
FIVE STAR SENIOR LIVING INC.
LIFE CARE CENTERS OF AMERICA
PRIDE MOBILITY PRODUCTS CORP.
PROMEDICA SENIOR CARE (FORMERLY HCR MANORCARE INC.)
SUNRISE SENIOR LIVING
An apparent rise in capital targeted at the elderly care home and senior living property market has been observed recently. As an industry, elder care picked up steam in the 1960s and 1970s with government support and the advent of the National Institute on Aging. The number of older Americans needing care will grow as life expectancy increases. In 1965, Medicare provided seniors with federal money for home healthcare. The rest of the industry’s revenue is from out-of-pocket costs, private insurance, Medicaid and money paid by local governments. The majority of the industry’s income in the United States comes from private insurance, Medicaid and Medicare, all of which set prices in the industry.
This report examines the current and projected market potential of elder care services and assistive devices. It offers a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, market background, technological advancement, drivers, restraints and market growth trends. The report also includes market projections to 2025. The report details the market shares of elder care services and assistive devices based on type of service and device.
Based on services, the market is fragmented into home healthcare, adult day services and institutional care. By assistive devices, the market is segmented into medical/personal monitoring aids, daily living aids, mobility aids, access aids and others.
By geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, and the Rest of the World. North America includes the U.S. and Canada; the European region includes Germany, U.K., France and the Rest of Europe; the Asia-Pacific region includes China, India, Japan and the Rest of Asia-Pacific. For market estimates, data are provided for 2018 as the base year, 2019, and forecast through year-end 2025. Estimated values used are based on assistive device manufacturers’ and elder care service providers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
– 12 data tables and 20 additional tables
– An overview of the global markets for elder care services and assistive devices
– Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends with data from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
– Highlights of quantitative and qualitative data of the eldercare products and services market by home healthcare, adult day services and institutional care, and medical/personal monitoring aids, daily living aids, mobility aids and access aids, and by region
– Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, and technological advancements within the industry
– Impact analysis of COVID-19 on eldercare products and services market
– Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
– Company profiles of major players of the industry, including Atria Senior Living, Enlivant, Life Care Centers of America, Invacare Corp., and Sunrise Medical
Table of Content
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Background
Chapter 4 Elder Care Services and Assistive Devices: Market Dynamics
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Type of Service
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Type of Assistive Device
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9 Company Profiles
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs.
Ph: +162 825 80070 (US)
Ph: +44 203 500 2763 (UK)