The need to reduce the operational budget of legal departments and penetration of IoT in various sectors is driving the market for eDiscovery.
Market Size – USD 10.07 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 12.3%, Market Trends – The rapid adoption of big data among enterprises.
The global eDiscovery market is forecast to reach USD 25.75 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. eDiscovery is the process in which electronic data is sought, located, secured for the purpose to use it as evidence in criminal or civil cases. The information sought is in an electronic format generally unearthed in case of government investigations, litigations or Freedom of Information Act requests. Hacking permitted by the court or when government-sanctioned is also a type of e-discovery.
Key participants include –
- Micro Focus
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1598
In eDiscovery, all types of data are treated as evidence, including calendar, texts, images, files, databases, websites, spreadsheets, audio files, and animation & computer programs. Email is quite a useful source of evidence as people, in general, tend to be less careful while exchanging them. eDiscovery is an evolving field which gives rise to several issues such as constitutional, legal, political, personal privacy and security issues that are yet to be resolved. The management and costs of eDiscovery can be reduced and managed through the administration of a records management program and the use of the Electronic Records Management (ERM) system.
eDiscovery is helpful in presenting evidence for the prosecution in certain critical crimes such as digital child pornography. Cyberforensics is also another form of eDiscovery that involves seeking data in hard drives. eDiscovery may involve innocent people’s data as evidence for a criminal trial in which people raise a protest against the invasion of their privacy.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global eDiscovery market on the basis of components, deployment type, organization size, end-users, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Deployment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Telecommunications and IT
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Government and Public Sector
- Energy and Utilities
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Software held a market share of 28.7% in the year 2018. The software segment is divided into on-premises and off-premises software. On-premises software is generally preferred as they provide higher safety and are much simpler. Concerns related to data security and integrity of on-premises solutions have dominated the off-premises solutions.
- Cloud helps eDiscovery in becoming automated and support more robust and eDiscovery compliance that is less error-prone. The organizations benefit from the reduced storage costs in general and also of archived data. Additionally, information stored in clouds are easier to access and is available to other organizations in case of any inquiry. The cloud-based deployment type is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 16.2% during the forecast period.
- The majority of Fortune 1000 companies spend an approximate amount of USD 5 Million to USD 10 Million on eDiscovery every year. In the year 2017, some companies spent more than USD 30 Million within the industry. Retail and consumer sector is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period.
- Government and Public sectors are forecasted to constitute a market share of 20.6% in the year 2026. The public sector is adopting these technologies to improve their external reach and internal communications. Moreover, rising request to use Freedom of Information Act coupled with the growing number of data is boosting the market growth.
- North America held the largest market share of 64.3% in the year 2018. The region with a large amount of electronically generated information and the pressure exerted by the government authorities with respect to electronic media and government policies will keep up the growth rate in the region.
Browse the comprehensive TOC and data tables @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ediscovery-market
Table of Content-
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. eDiscovery Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. eDiscovery Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Increase in the number of litigations across the globe
22.214.171.124. Need to reduce operational budget of legal departments
126.96.36.199. Higher Demand for Cloud-Based E-Discovery Among SMEs
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. High cost of eDiscovery
184.108.40.206. Lack of awareness of eDiscovery
4.3. Technological Insights
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1598
Browse Similar Reports –
Video Management Software (VMS) Market Size, Share, Industry Analysis, By Type, By Product, By Application and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
Service Virtualization Market Size, Share, Industry Demand, Outlook By Type, By Product, By Application and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
Virtual Mobile Infrastructure Market Size, Share and Global Industry Demand, Outlook By Type, By Product, By Application, End User and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD WAN) Market Size, Share, Industry Overview, By Vertical, By Industry Type, By Application Type, and Regional Forecast 2020-2027
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Connect with us: Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter