The latest published report by Polaris Market Research The report “Dried Blood Spot Collection Cards Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Whatman 903, Ahlstrom 226, FTA, Others); By Application (Newborn Screening, Infectious Disease Testing, Therapeutic Drug Monitoring, Forensics, Others); By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2020 – 2027” the report covers an exhaustive list of market tables and figures, thus providing in-depth analytical data for segments across different regions.
The global dried blood spot collection cards market was valued at USD 262.8 million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 339.5 million by 2027 to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% from 2020 – 2027 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The recent surge in COVID-19 pandemic, rising newborn screening through dried blood spot collection cards for hereditary and metabolic disorders, innovations, and its wide applicability in diagnosing varied diseases coupled with new product launches are few factors attributed to the market growth for dried blood spot collection cards. For instance, in June 2020, PerkinElmer Inc. introduced the DBS test for COVID-19 in the market utilizing its DELFIA platform with a capacity of up to 5,000 samples in a day. This sample collection allows both de-centralized collection and efficient testing.
Request A Sample Report at : https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/dried-blood-spot-collection-cards-market/request-for-sample
- The Whatman 903 dried blood spot collection cards industry segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2019 owing to the emergence and increasing incidences of genetic disorders. The market segment held over 25.0% of the global share in 2019.
- Based on application, the new-born screening dried blood spot collection cards industry segment is projected to constitute almost half of the market in 2027. The recent surge in neo-natal disorders is expected to be primarily responsible for the market segment’s growth over the forecast period.
- North American dried blood spot collection cards industry accounted for the largest share in terms of revenue in 2019. The region has a well developed medical infrastructure and government-sponsored newborn screening programs, which drives the market demand for such products.
- Qiagen, PerkinElmer, and Roche Diagnostics are a few of the major market players operating in the dried blood spot collection cards industry. Increasing research & development and a wide range of product offerings are a few prominent strategies adopted by the dried blood spot collection cards industry players.
List of Key Players:
- Roche Diagnostics
- Shimazdu (Novilytic Labs)
- Pall Corporation
- Eastern Business Forms, Inc.
- Centogene AG
*Note: Additional companies can be included on request
Inquiry For Customized Report With Discount at : https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/dried-blood-spot-collection-cards-market/request-for-discount-pricing
Table of Contents
Dried Blood Spot Collection Cards Market Insights
Dried Blood Spot Collection Cards Market Assessment by Type
- Whatman 903
- Ahlstrom 226
Dried Blood Spot Collection Cards Market, by Application
- Newborn Screening
- Infectious Disease Testing
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
Dried Blood Spot Collection Cards Market Assessment by Geography
The report can be customized on the basis of regional analysis, segment analysis, industry outlook and competitive analysis. Some of the major focus points which are covered in the report include:
- Industry Trends, opportunity and challenges in the market
- Role of key players across the value chain
- End-User analysis to define the market strategy
- Competitive mapping
- Regional and country level breakdown
These insights are included in the report which would help you to have a realistic overview of the overall market including the competition, investment opportunities, restraints and challenges, regulatory factors which might affect the market growth. Moreover, the report would help to identify the regional market growth opportunities for different segments covered in the report.
Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Feel Free To Ask Our Industry Experts At : https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/dried-blood-spot-collection-cards-market/speak-to-analyst
Find more research reports on Healthcare Industry by PMR
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semi-conductors and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high growth markets, emerging business environments and latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts and consultants, we at Polaris endeavour to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
Polaris Market Research