The global “digital health market size” is projected to witness notable growth in the coming years on account of the rising –patient pool and advancement in medical infrastructure and facilities worldwide. Digital health is the combination of healthcare procedures with information systems for an enhanced recovery experience for the patient. Digital health utilizes advanced technology and connectivity, and converging information such as patient history, among others to ensure a quality treatment service to its customers. A recent report by Fortune Business Insights titled, “Digital Health Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Technology (Mobile Health Technology, Health Information Technology, Wearables Technology, Telehealth Technology), By Deployment Mode (Software, Service, Hardware), By Modality (Wired, Wireless) By End User (Clinics, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Home Care Settings), and Regional Forecast till 2026,” offers a comprehensive overview of the market.
Key Players Operating in The Digital Health Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY
- Cerner Corporation
- McKesson Corporation
- Diabetizer GmbH & Co. KG
- Dimensional InsightInc.
- Siemens AGQualcomm Life
- 3MIBM CorporationInc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Next IT Corp.
- Change Healthcare
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Digital Health Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Digital Health Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this, too, shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. Some industries are struggling, and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are making continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
Wearable Technology Segment Emerged Dominant owing to its Rapid Adoption Rate
With respect to segmentation by technology, the wearable technology segment is holding the dominant share on account of the increasing adoption of wearable devices owing to high patient preference and features that offer information by one-touch technology.
North America will Dominant Market on Account of Presence of Key Players
Geographically, North America earned the largest digital health market share on account of the increasing inclination towards self-care and the rising adoption of the latest medical technologies. This, coupled w2ith the presence of major players in the United States and Canada and government-supported reimbursement policies will help this region continue dominating the market in the coming years. The Asia Pacific market is likely to witness significant growth in the coming years on account of increasing the geriatric population, need for better treatment facilities, improving healthcare infrastructure, and adoption of the latest technology in terms of digital health assistance.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Digital Health Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Digital Health Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Digital Health Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245