The latest published report by Polaris Market Research “D-dimer Testing Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Analyzers, Reagents & Consumables); By Testing Method [Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA), Latex-enhanced Immuno-turbidimetric Assays, Fluorescence Immunoassays, Others]; By Application; By End-Use; By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2021 – 2028” the report covers an exhaustive list of market tables and figures, thus providing in-depth analytical data for segments across different regions.
The global D-dimer testing market was valued at USD 1.29 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach US$ 1.83 billion by 2028 to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period [2021 – 2028] according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The global D-dimer testing industry is anticipated to grow, owing to the advent of automated PoC analyzers, patient’s awareness coupled with new pathology and labs bringing down the cost of tests and more research into the synthesis of innovative aptamers. Market players are more focused on decreasing the test’s turnaround time with the highest efficacy rates.
Request A Sample Report at: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/d-dimer-testing-market/request-for-sample
- The reagents & consumables market segment accounted for the largest revenue share of the global D-dimer testing industry in 2020 owing to the availability of readymade aptamers. The segment held over 60% of the global share in 2020.
- Based on method, the ELISA market segment is projected to constitute almost half of the market in 2028. The segment holds the major share due to the introduction of automated ELISA systems in the D-dimer testing industry.
- North America D-dimer testing industry accounted for the largest market revenue share in 2020. The rising cases of pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis coupled with advanced clinical infrastructure boosting the usage of the concerned procedure.
- Asia Pacific D-dimer testing industry is expected register higher market growth trajectory over the study period owing to the advancements in clinical research and assay systems installations particularly in the newly established government-funded hospitals.
List of Key Players
- Diazyme Laboratories, Inc.
- Siemens Healthineers
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Roche Ltd.
- Quidel Corporation
- bioMerieux SA
- HORIBA, Ltd.
- Biomedica Diagnostics
- Sekisui Diagnostics
*Note: Additional companies can be included on request
Inquiry For Customized Report With Discount at : https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/d-dimer-testing-market/request-for-discount-pricing
North America dominated the D-dimer testing market with a significant revenue share contribution and is projected to maintain the same position over the forecast period. Growing awareness among people about D-dimmer tests coupled with its increasing adoption rate for the exclusion of DIC, PE, and DVT, resulted in substantial market growth. In the Asia Pacific, an increase in the number of advanced laboratories, the growing interest of leading pharmaceutical players, and rising research activities to bring improvisation in D-dimer tests are key factors contributing to the regional market growth. An increase in patient base and improving healthcare infrastructure are some other factors that further propel the market growth in this region.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the D-dimer testing market report on the basis of product, testing method, application, end-use, and region:
D-dimer Testing, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Reagents & Consumables
D-dimer Testing, Testing Method Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
- Latex-enhanced Immuno-turbidimetric Assays
- Fluorescence Immunoassays
D-dimer Testing, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Pulmonary Embolism (PE)
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC)
D-dimer Testing, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Diagnostic Centers
D-dimer Testing, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Feel Free To Ask Our Industry Experts At : https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/d-dimer-testing-market/speak-to-analyst
The report can be customized on the basis of regional analysis, segment analysis, industry outlook and competitive analysis. Some of the major focus points which are covered in the report include:
- Industry Trends, opportunity and challenges in the market
- Role of key players across the value chain
- End-User analysis to define the market strategy
- Competitive mapping
- Regional and country level breakdown
These insights are included in the report which would help you to have a realistic overview of the overall market including the competition, investment opportunities, restraints and challenges, regulatory factors which might affect the market growth. Moreover, the report would help to identify the regional market growth opportunities for different segments covered in the report.
Find more research reports on Healthcare Industry by PMR
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semi-conductors and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high growth markets, emerging business environments and latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts and consultants, we at Polaris endeavour to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
Polaris Market Research