The major contributing factor for the growth of the market for Cyber Security can be the focus of enterprises and government for secured sharing of information. For more secured sharing, it is necessary to use appropriate cyber security solutions.
Market Size – USD 148.1 billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 8.9%, Market Trends –Increasing demand for cloud based solutions.
The Cyber Security market is expected to grow from USD 148.1 billion in 2018 to USD 267.7 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period. Focus of enterprises and government for secured sharing of information, rise in digitized workplaces & mobile workforce, increasing number of supply chain-based attacks damaging the software supply chain, strict government norms regarding security of data, increasing demand for cloud based solutions, increase in the Ecommerce penetration across industry verticals and emergence of AI, machine learning and block chain technologies for cyber defense are some of the driving factors of the market.
Budget limitation of cyber security solutions, use of pirated and open source cyber security solutions, no such cyber security expertise for proactive strategic planning and no interoperability with the existing information systems may be the major restraining factors for the cyber security market.
Players will require increased investments to tackle these restraints and facilitate growth in the coming years. This report comprises drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the Cyber Security market; and extensive value chain analysis, patent analysis, analysis of the current manufacturing capability and technology status, commercialization potential in different devices, along with market size forecasts till 2026.
Get a FREE Report Sample with Table of Contents and Figures: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/931
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Cyber Security market is expected to grow from USD 148.1 billion in 2018 to USD 267.7 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period.
- The major contributing factors for the growth of the market for Cyber Security can be focus of enterprises and government for secured sharing of information, rise in digitized workplaces & mobile workforce, increasing number of supply chain-based attacks damaging the software supply chain, strict government norms regarding security of data, increasing demand for cloud based solutions, increase in the Ecommerce penetration across industry verticals and leveraging AI, machine learning and block chain technologies for cyber defense.
- The Cyber Security market is segmented by deployment type into cloud and on-premises. The cloud deployment type is expected to witness highest growth, at a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period, due to its high demand by organizations, since it provides many benefits like affordable, scalability, reliability, flexibility, and remote location access.
- The Cyber Security market is segmented by security type into network security, endpoint security, application security, cloud security, others (content security, industrial control system (ICS) security, database security, and web security). The network security type is expected to witness highest growth, at a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period, due to rise in the number of security breaches targeting networks where hackers try to gain access to sensitive data.
- The Cyber Security Market is segmented by component into solutions and services. Solutions segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of approximately 10.1% during the forecast period, due to growth of encryption solutions since they offer consistent protection to sensitive data across all critical points in the entire lifecycle which enables enterprises to hide their critical data from unauthorized bad actors.
- The Cyber Security market is segmented by organization size into large and small & medium-sized enterprises. Large and medium-sized mostly adapt the cyber security solutions, small-sized enterprises may find the cyber security solutions a little unaffordable, thus lowering the market of cyber security in the small-sized enterprise segment.
- The Cyber Security Market is segmented by Geography into North, America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. North America, being a developed region, dominates the market, with a market share of around USD 45.9 Billion in the base year, since it focuses on utmost security and is readily adopting new and advanced technologies.
- Key players with in Cyber Security market are Sophos (UK), Cisco (US), F5 Networks (US), CyberArk (Israel), FireEye (US), Forcepoint (US), Check Point (US), Fortinet (US), Amazon Web Services (US), Oracle (US), Imperva (US), Qualys (US), Palo Alto Networks (US), RSA Security (US), McAfee (US), F-Secure (Finland), Micro Focus (UK), Microsoft (US), Proofpoint (US), Symantec (US), IBM (US), Rapid7 (US), Splunk (US), Trend Micro (Japan), and Juniper Networks (US).
Cyber Security Market by deployment type, Security type, Endpoint security, Application security, Organization size, Industry vertical and Geography – Global Forecast 2026, To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/global-cyber-security-market
For the purpose of this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of deployment type, component, security type, organization size, industry vertical and regional analysis.
Deployment type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
Security type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Application Security
- Cloud Security
- Others (Content Security, Industrial Control System (ICS) Security, Database Security, and Web Security)
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS)/Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Security and Vulnerability Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Mitigation
- Web Filtering
- Others (Application Whitelisting and Patch Management)
- Professional Services
- Design and Implementation
- Risk and Threat Assessment
- Training and Education
- Support and Maintenance
- Managed Services
Organization size (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
Industry vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD; 2018-2026)
- Aerospace and Defense
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- IT and Telecom
- Energy and Utilities
- Others (Education, Media And Entertainment, and Transportation and Logistics)
Order Now: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/931
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018 – 2026
Chapter 3. Cyber Security Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
3.1. Cyber Security Market Segmentation Analysis
3.2. Cyber Security Market Value Chain Analysis, 2018-2026
3.3. Cyber Security Market Impact Analysis
3.3.1. Market driver analysis
188.8.131.52. Increasing frequency of cyber security threats
184.108.40.206. Increasing digitalization of workplaces and mobile workforces
220.127.116.11. Increasing number of supply chain-based attacks damaging the software supply chain
18.104.22.168. Strict government norms regarding security of data
3.3.2. Market restraint analysis
22.214.171.124. Budget limitation of cyber security solutions
126.96.36.199. Use of pirated and open source cyber security solutions
3.3.3. Market opportunities
188.8.131.52. Increasing demand for cloud based solutions
184.108.40.206. Increase in the Ecommerce penetration across industry verticals
220.127.116.11. Emergence of AI, machine learning and block chain technologies for cyber defense
3.3.4. Market challenges
18.104.22.168. No cyber security expertise for proactive strategic planning
22.214.171.124. No interoperability with the existing information systems
3.4. Industry analysis – Porter’s Analysis
3.5. Cyber Security Market Competitive scenario, 2018
Chapter 4. Cyber Security Market by Deployment type (Insights & Trends)
4.1. Cyber Security Market share by deployment type, 2019 & 2026
Browse similar research reports:
Revenue-based Financing Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Enterprise Size, By End-use Industry, And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Core Banking Solutions Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type, By Component, By Deployment Mode, By Enterprise Size, By End-user, And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Auto Parts Store Software Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Deployment Type, By End-user, And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Banking and Financial Smart Cards Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type, By Application, And By Region Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/cyber-security-market