Factors such as the rising prevalence of Crohn’s disease and similar disorders like inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and lifestyle changes spur the market for Crohn’s disease.
Market Size: USD 9.96 billion in 2018, Growth rate: 3.6%, Market Trends: Increasing demand for interleukin inhibitors.
The global market for Crohn’s disease is estimated to rise from USD 9.96 billion in 2018 to USD 13.72 billion by 2027.
Crohn’s disease, also known as regional enteritis or ileitis, is a type of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) that causes inflammation of the digestive tract and results in fatigue, malnutrition, abdominal pain, and diarrhea. Crohn’s disease may be hereditary or developed due to immune system malfunctioning.
Various tests are combined to confirm the presence and diagnosis of Crohn’s disease. Currently, there is no cure for Crohn’s disease. Drug therapies and surgeries in extreme cases are some of the treatment preferences of the illness. The drug treatments offered normally minimize the inflammation that triggers the signs and symptoms of the disease. Medications to reduce diarrhea, bleeding, pain is usually prescribed. Medications like steroids, anti-inflammatory drugs, and immunosuppressants help in lowering the progression of the disorder.
The increasing number of drug therapies for the disease and advanced technologies used for better diagnosis and treatment are significant drivers for Crohn’s disease. The growing number of patients and efforts taken by the government to improve the healthcare infrastructures are also fueling the market demand for Crohn’s disease.
Several companies and manufacturers are collaborating with other competitors to develop novel techniques for new product launches and promotion of existing drugs to maintain their position in the market.
Factors such as costly treatment plans and lack of early diagnosis due to unawareness of the disease are the restraints that might have a negative impact on the growth of the Crohn’s disease market.
Request free sample of this research report at : https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2381
Further key findings:
- Based on the dose administration route, the oral sub-segment is predicted to witness a high CAGR of 4.3% and is expected to generate around 45% of the market revenue in the Crohn’s disease market. The adoption of strong pipeline products and advanced R&D in various drugs, including JAK inhibitors. As the oral dose is easy to consume, it is highly preferred over injectables.
- The anti-interleukin biologics sub-segment is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 25% and occupy around 8% of the global market during the projection period. The development of this drug with new product launches and inflammation-reducing properties has resulted in the market demand for this segment.
- The hospital pharmacy sub-segment contributed to the largest share of the Crohn’s market in 2019 at a CAGR of 3.4% during the projection period based on the distribution channel segment. The rising in-patients and out-patients with Crohn’s disease and several hospitals associated with the condition have increased the demand for medications used for Crohn’s disease.
- The European region is expected to sustain a major share in the global Crohn’s disease market due to the high prevalence of this disease and the expanding healthcare industry.
- The Asia Pacific region is predicted to observe the fastest growth rate of 4.1% and hold a significant market share till 2027. Lifestyle changes that have increased the number of Crohn’s disease patients and the developments in the healthcare sector have resulted in the expansion of the market in this region.
- In 2019, North America accounted for the highest market share of 41% and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 3.6% during the projection period. The market dominance is due to the high occurrence of Crohn’s disease, medical advancements, and well-equipped healthcare services.
Crohn’s Disease Drug Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Drug Type (Aminosalicylates, Anti-TNF Biologics, Anti-Integrin Biologics, MAdCAM-1Inhibitor, Immunomodulators, Anti-Interleukin Biologics, Biosimilars, JAK Inhibitors, Smad7 Inhibitors, Steroids), By Route of Administration (Oral, Injectable), By Distribution Channel (Hospitals Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy) And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2026, To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/crohns-disease-drug-market
Key participants in the Crohn’s Disease Market:
- AbbVie Inc.
- RedHill Biopharma
- Johnson & Johnson
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Global Crohn’s Disease Drug Market according to drug type, route of administration, distribution channel, and region:
Drug Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Anti-TNF Biologics
- Anti-Integrin Biologics
- Smad7 Inhibitors
- Anti-Interleukin Biologics
- JAK Inhibitors
Route of Administration Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Hospitals Pharmacy
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Table Of Content
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technology
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Crohn’s Disease Drug Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Crohn’s Disease Drug Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Increasing prevalence rate of Crohn’s Disease and similar inflammatory bowel diseases
188.8.131.52. Developments in interleukin inhibitor
Browse similar research reports:
Adagen Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type, By Application, By Region, Forecast To 2027
Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate Powder Market Size, Growth & Analysis, By Type, By Application, By Region, Forecast To 2027
Cordyceps Supplements Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Form, By Application, By Distribution Channel, By Region, Forecast To 2027
Nootropics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Drug Type, By Application, By Distribution Channel, By Region, Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-crohns-disease-drug-market