The ”global computed tomography (CT) scanners market“ size is expected to reach USD 9.64 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period. The growing demand for advanced imaging systems including computed tomography systems will stimulate the healthy growth of the market, states Fortune Business Insights, in a report, titled The market size stood at USD 6.86 billion in 2019.
The catastrophe caused by coronavirus has disrupted the supply chain of every industry around the world. We understand that this health emergency has negatively impacted various sectors across the globe. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly infectious virus. Some industries are struggling, and some are thriving. More or less, nearly every sector is estimated to be impacted by this pandemic.
We are making endless efforts to uplift businesses in this crucial need of the hour. Our expertise and experience can offer enormous benefits to help regain during this global pandemic.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report:
Rising Cases of Chronic Disorders to Fuel Product Demand for CT Scanners
The demand for early-stage diagnosis among patients will foster the healthy growth of the market. The developing healthcare infrastructure in emerging countries will spur demand for effective and advanced diagnostic systems, which, in turn, will spur demand for computed tomography scanners. The increasing cases of chronic disorders in the U.S., Germany, China, Japan, and India will further propel the market’s development. According to the American Heart Association, an estimated 121.5 million adults were suffering from cardiovascular diseases in the U.S. in 2018. The growing number of patients undergoing imaging procedures will have a positive impact on the CT scanners market growth. According to the NHS, an estimated 2.5 million people in the U.K. are suffering from cardiovascular diseases.
Surging CT Scan Procedures to Uplift Market During Pandemic
The application of computed tomography in Covid-19 management is expected to promote the growth of the market. Computed tomography has evolved as an essential tool in managing and diagnosis of covid-19 patients. The rising number of CT scanners can offer favorable conditions for the market during coronavirus. However, the declined number of oncology, and cardiology procedures can reduce demand for computed tomography systems, which, in turn, will dampen the growth of the market. Besides, the declined sales recorded by key companies will further retard the expansion of the market. For instance, GE Healthcare, one of the major players in the global market, registered a 9% decline in Q3 ended September 2020 as compared to Q3 2019, due to the lower equipment demand during the period.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
Well-established Healthcare Infrastructure to Augment Growth in Europe
Europe is expected to hold the largest CT scanners market share during the forecast period due to increasing awareness about chronic disorders. The well-established healthcare facilities in countries such as, Germany, France, and Italy will aid development in Europe. Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global market during the forecast period due to the increasing incidence of chronic diseases. The developing healthcare sector and strong unmet need for advanced diagnostic systems in diagnostic centers will create opportunities for the Asia Pacific market.
Quick Buy – Computed Tomography (CT) Scanners Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/104461
September 2019: Hitachi, Ltd. announced that it has received the U.S FDA clearance for Scenaria View premium performance CT that can satisfy all the essential clinical needs.
The Report Lists the Main Players in the Computed Tomography (CT) Scanners Market:
- GE Healthcare (Massachusetts, United States)
- Hitachi, Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan)
- Siemens Healthineers AG (Erlangen, Germany)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Neusoft Medical Systems (Shenyang, China)
- Canon Medical Systems Corporation (Shimoishigami, Japan)
- Carestream Health (New York, U.S.)
- Planmeca Oy (Helsinki,Finland)
- Fujifilm Corporation (Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan)
- Other Prominent Players
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/computed-tomography-ct-scanner-market-104461
Table of Contents:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- New Product Launches, Key Players
- Installed base of CT scanners for Key Countries, 2019
- Key Industry Development – Merger, Acquisitions and Partnerships
- Prevalence of Key Disease Conditions, Key Countries, 2019
- Technological Advancements in the CT Scanners Market
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
- Global Computed Tomography (CT) Scanners Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
Key Findings / Summary
Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Technology
- High Slice
- Mid Slice
- Low Slice
- Cone beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)
Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Modality
- C arm
Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Hospitals & Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Get your Customized Research Report:
SECONDARY RESEARCH IS CONDUCTED TO DERIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies
- Details in relation to prevalence, incidence, patient numbers, distribution of patients, average price of treatment, etc.
- Number of end user facilities by region/country and average annual spending or procurement of devices by type of end user facility
- Number of procedures and average price of procedures
- Replacement rate and pricing of capital equipment
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Market & technological trends, new product developments, product pipeline.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245