Market Size: USD 1.92 billion 2019, Market Growth: CAGR 20%, Market Trends: Rising investments by leading companies in R&D.
An increase in the dental issues amongst adults and teenagers, rising concerns about dental and facial appearance, along with the advancement in technology are some significant factors propelling the growth and high CAGR of the clear aligners market.
The global clear aligners market is estimated to expand with a CAGR of around 20% to grow from USD 1.92 billion in 2019 to reach USD 7.2 billion by 2027.
Metal braces and ceramic braces have been used for a long time in dental corrections such as crossbites, malposition of jaws and teeth, crocked teeth, and several such oral flaws. The clear aligners are more reliable and effective, and thus, the invention of these clear aligners has shifted the market towards a better alternative.
The advanced technology has resulted in inventing clear aligners that are transparent plastic forms of dental braces. These aligners are better substitutes for regular braces. They can be removed easily for eating food, brushing, or flossing the teeth and usually do not affect the patient’s daily routine.
With the rise in dental issue cases, there has been an increasing demand for advanced techniques such as 3D impression systems, CAD/CAM applications, incognito braces, and digital scanning technologies, which are more effective and reliable than the conventional methods.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/993
The clear aligners industry has many competitors due to the latest advances in CAD/CAM appliances, digital tooth set-ups, and 3D printers. Many firms and companies are focusing on strategic planning for collaborations, acquisitions, and expansion of the products across all regions, especially in the developing and economically strong regions.
However, the lack of trained dentists in the developing nations, sky-high costs, and absence of orthodontic insurance coverage are some factors that can limit the clear aligners market expansion.
Further key findings in the report:
- The soft type clear aligners sub-segment is predicted to hold a considerable market share being the most preferred choice among the teenagers based on the product type.
- In context to age, the teenage sub-segment led the clear aligners market with a substantial share of 73% in 2019 and is expected to retain its position during the projection period. Malocclusion is a dental condition affecting the majority of the teenage population that led to multiple complications such as disturbance of oral functions, impaired dentofacial aesthetics, and greater vulnerability for trauma and periodontal disease. The rising concerns about dental appearance and common dental problems caused in the adolescent population drive the market in this segment.
- In context to distribution channel, the direct sales sub-segment accounted for the highest share in the clear aligners market and is predicted to grow steadily during the projected period.
- Align Technology holds most of the global clear aligners market has developed Invisaglin, the clear aligners that are known worldwide.
- In 2019, SmileDirect Club collaborated with HP printers to enhance the cost of their customized clear aligners.
- North America contributed to a considerable revenue generation in the total clear aligners market and is expected to continue the same during the projection period. The significant companies invest enormously in the R&D of advanced technological products and high acceptance of these products in this region. Moreover, the rising aesthetic awareness of these products and dental hygiene has increased the demand for clear aligners, which is expected to surge the market growth in North America during the projection period.
- Europe is predicted to hold the second-highest market share due to high consciousness about the product upgrades for treating misaligned teeth among teenagers.
- The Asia Pacific region is predicted to observe the fastest growth, especially in China and India. The growing prevalence of market players is also expected to increase the demand for clear aligners in this region.
Key players in the Global Clear Aligners Market:
- DENTSPLY International
- Clear Correct LLC
- Ormco Danaher
- Align Technology
- Clarus Company
Clear Aligners Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis by Product Type, by Age, by Distribution Channel, by Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts, 2016-2027, To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/clear-aligners-market
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the clear aligners market based on product type, age, distribution channel, and region.
By Product Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
By Age (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
By Distribution Channel (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Direct Sales
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Table Of Content:
- Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Key Clear Aligners market segments
1.3 Major players
1.4 Market analysis by product
1.5 Market analysis by application
1.6 Report timeline
- Global Growth Trends
2.1 Global Clear Aligners market size
2.2 Latest Clear Aligners market trends
2.3 Key growth trends
- Competitive Landscape
3.1 Global Clear Aligners market key players
3.2 Global Clear Aligners size by manufacturers
3.3 Products of major players
3.4 Entry barriers in the Clear Aligners market
3.5 Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic alliances
Browse similar research reports:
Sodium Bicarbonate Injection Market Size, Growth & Analysis, By Product, By Application, By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Multiparameter Patient Monitoring Market Size, Growth & Analysis, By Device Type, By Acuity Level, By Age Group, By End-Use, By Region, Forecast To 2027
Carotid Stents System Market Share, Growth & Analysis, By Type, By Material (Metallic Stents And Other Stents), By End-User (Hospitals, Cardiac Centers, And Ambulatory Surgical Centers), By Region, Forecast To 2027
Orthopedic Bioactive Glass Market Analysis, By Type, Application, Region and Forecast To 2027
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370