According to the current analysis by Emergen Research, the global Chronic Rhinosinusitis Market was valued at USD 2132.5 million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 3508.0 million by 2027, at a CAGR of 7.4 percent. For effective treatment of chronic rhinosinusitis, the development and production of proficient sinusitis drugs are expected to be in high demand as pollutants, fungal infections, and allergies contribute immensely to the rising incidence of rhinosinusitis. In addition, the increasing prevalence of increasing chronic asthma prevalence, inflammation of the mucosal linings of the nasal passage, and cases of paranasal sinuses are expected to fuel the growth prospects of the market for chronic rhinosinusitis over the forecast period.
In the United States, approximately more than 15 million people suffer from chronic symptoms of rhinosinusitis, which means that the prevalence of chronic rhinosinusitis ranges from 1% to 5% of the total population of the United States. Chronic rhinosinusitis is mainly characterised by nasal blockage, sinus and nasal lining inflammation, facial pain along with rhinorrhea, and loss of smell. Among other related treatments, effective treatment includes improvement in sinus outflow, improvement of mucociliary clearance, and elimination of inflammation and local infection.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/74
In addition, increased implementation of minimally invasive surgical procedures, widespread awareness of target disease symptoms across regions, and technological progress, among other favourable scenarios, are expected to increase industry growth over the 2020-2027 period. However, the low preference for sinus surgery, the postoperative risk of sinus treatment, and the high cost of treatment may hinder the growth of the market for chronic rhinosinusitis over the forecast period.
Key Highlights From The Report
- Xolair (Omalizumab), produced by Novartis, was approved by the European Commission in August 2020. (EC). Product development is attributed to the treatment of severe, chronic nasal polyp rhinosinusitis.
- Due to the significant employability of antibiotics and their effectiveness in the effective treatment of chronic rhinosinusitis, the segment of antibiotics products held the largest market share of 41.6% in 2019 and is predicted to dominate the industry during 2020-2027.
- In the disease outlook, the immune deficiency disease segment recorded the highest CAGR of 7.1% in 2019, while the anatomical differences in the disease segment accounted for the largest market share of approximately 37.5% due to the increase in target disease prevalence worldwide.
- In June 2019, the US Food and Drug Administration approved Regeneron Pharmaceuticals and Sanofi’s Dupixent (Dupilumab) (FDA). For adults with incompetently controlled chronic rhinosinusitis along with nasal polyposis, this drug is customised
- North America accounted for a significant market share of 37.2% in 2019 due to favourable reimbursement policies, high prevalence of target disease, and technological progress.
- Key market companies studied and profiled include AstraZeneca, Ivax Pharmaceuticals, Bayer AG, Pfizer, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Sanofi, Cipla, Medtronic, Olympus Corporation, Smith & Nephew, SinuSys Corporation, and Acclarent, among other companies
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/74
Emergen Research has segmented the Chronic Rhinosinusitis Market on the basis of product, disease type, distribution channel, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Topical Nasal Steroid
- Systemic Steroids
- Nasal Irrigation
- Hypertonic and Isotonic Saline
- Steroid Nasal Irrigation
- Topical Antibiotic Therapy
- Surgical Based
- Endoscopic Intranasal Intervention
- Macrolide Therapy
- Antifungal Therapy
Disease Type Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Anatomical Differences
- Nasal Tumors
- Mucosal Edema
- Non-Allergic Rhinitis
- Immune Deficiency
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Drug Stores
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/chronic-rhinosinusitis-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Topical Drug Delivery Market By Product Form (Semi-Solid, Solid Formulations, Transdermal Products, and Liquid Formulations), By Route (Dermal, Ophthalmic, Nasal, Others), By End-Use (Hospitals, Home Healthcare, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Burn Center), and By Regions
Medical Smart Textiles Market By Technology (Textile Sensors, Wearable Technology), By Application (Surgery, Bio-Monitoring, Therapy, and Wellness), By End-use (Hospitals and Clinics, Medical Academic and Research Center), and By Region
Operating Room Management Solutions Market By Solution Type (Data management and communication solutions, Operating room supply management solutions, Anesthesia information management solutions, Operating room scheduling solutions, Performance management solutions), By Mode of Deployment (Ob-premises, Cloud-based), By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory surgical centers), and By Region
Patient Registry Software Market By Delivery, By Database, By Registry Type, By Function, By Software Type (Integrated, Standalone), By End-use (Government & Third-Party Administrators, Pharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals, Research Centers, Others), and By Region, Forecast to 2027
Ambulatory EHR Market By Deployment (Cloud-based, On-premises), By Practice Size (Solo Practices, Large Practices, Small-medium-sized Practices), By Application, By End-use (Independent Centers, Hospital-owned Ambulatory Centers, Others), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756