Market Size – USD 5.79 Billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 5.6%, Market Trends – Advancements in technology
High target disease prevalence, product launches, and increasing strategic developments such as partnerships and agreements are driving the market for cell therapy.
The Global Cell Therapy Market is expected to be valued at USD 8.75 Billion in 2027 from USD 5.79 Billion in 2019, registering a CAGR of 5.6% throughout the forecast period. The industry for cell therapy is experiencing a huge demand owing to the rising number of clinical trials globally. These therapies are mainly utilized in regenerative medicine, particularly for immunogenic and degenerative pathologies. However, the cell therapy’s applications in oncology are predicted to observe higher growth, due to the huge pipeline projects for the cancer or tumors’ treatment.
Various effective guidelines for manufacturing cell therapy, the rapid development of several modern techniques in genomic analysis, a high number of cancer researches, and proven transplants’ effectiveness are a few crucial factors propelling the market. However, certain manufacturing as well as pharmacological issues and several regulatory hurdles are obstructing the industry’s development.
The market is experiencing a huge demand because of the biopharmaceutical innovators’ operation in the front line to the global response for COVID-19. A notable number of biotech organizations are working hard for scrutinizing the virus’s genome in order to produce a viable vaccine.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3269
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The allogeneic stem cell therapy sub-segment led the market. The therapy is leading the market segment since it is able to develop immune stem cells, which is effective in killing cancer cells that survive even after treatment with high-dose cytotoxic drugs. The growing cases of cancer worldwide have augmented the segment’s demand.
- Stem cell banking is gaining immense popularity from the taken government initiatives. The growing number of stem cell banks in emerging nations is further augmenting the industry growth. Moreover, the rising awareness about the stem cells storage has a significant effect on the sector.
- The hospitals and clinics sub-segment is rising at a CAGR of 5.8% in the analysis period. The segment is expanding at a steadfast rate because of the rising number of various pipeline projects in the last few years.
- The North American region is accounting for a substantial industry share. The region is experiencing a steadfast growth due to the high government funding and the rising number of private organizations for clinical trials.
- Leading players in the market for cell therapy include JCR Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd., Fibrocell Science, Inc., Kolon TissueGene, Inc., PHARMICELL Co., Ltd., Osiris Therapeutics, Inc., MEDIPOST, Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc., Cells for Cells, ANTEROGEN Co., Ltd., and Vericel Corporation.
Cell Therapy Market Size, By Therapy Type, By Therapeutic Area, By Cell Type, And By End User, Forecasts To 2027, To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cell-therapy-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Global Cell Therapy Market on the basis of therapy type, therapeutic area, cell type, end-user, and region:
Therapy Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Allogenic Stem Cell Therapy
- Autologous Stem Cell Therapy
Therapeutic Area Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
Cell Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Stem Cells
- Non-Stem Cells
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Academic & Research Institutes
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Order Now: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3269
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Cell Therapy Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Cell Therapy Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Increase in adoption of regenerative medicine
188.8.131.52. Introduction of new technologies
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. Ethical reasons related to stem cell research
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
4.10. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
4.11. Global Recession Influence
Browse similar research reports:
Allergy Immunotherapy Market Share & Trends Analysis Report by Type of Immunotherapy, Sublingual Immunotherapy, by Allergy Type, by Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts, 2020-2027
T-Cell Therapy Market By Type, By Type of Therapy, By End-Users And Segment Forecasts To 2027
Pruritus Therapeutics Market Analysis, By Type, By Disease Type, By Treatment Type, By End-Use, Forecasts To 2027
Electroceuticals/Bioelectric Medicine Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type, By Devices Type, By Application, By End User, Forecasts To 2027
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Facebook
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-cell-therapy-market