Market Size: USD 5.06 billion in 2019, Market Growth: CAGR of 5.6%, Market Trends: launching new products and technological advances in research and development.
The rising prevalence of road accidents, increasing prevalence of joint and bone disorders, and increasing sports mishaps resulting in joint and bone injuries are predicted to boost market growth for cartilage repair products during the projection period.
The global cartilage repair market is expected to grow at a steady CAGR of 5.6% during the projected period and reach USD 7.83 billion by 2027 from USD 5.06 billion in 2019.
Cartilage is a fragile connective tissue that has limited potential for self-healing. Cartilage repair is a treatment given to regenerate damaged cartilages in the knees, hips, ankles, or spine.
The articular cartilage located at the end of the thigh bone can be damaged due to sports injuries, road accidents, or disorders resulting in severe pain and loss of movement.
There has been a tremendous increase in the geriatric populace and associated factors like obesity. The growing occurrence of diabetes and obesity among geriatrics and adults is evaluated to increase the market demand for cartilage repair products. Rising incidences of joint and bone disorders and the technologically advanced cartilage repair facilities are the key drivers of the cartilage repair market.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1735
The rising prevalence of road accidents and increasing sports mishaps resulting in joint and bone injuries are predicted to boost the cartilage repair products’ market during the prediction period.
Several market players are investing in the cartilage repair market for advanced R&D activities for developing improved cartilage repair products.
The rising costs for cartilage repair procedures, stringent reimbursement policies are some factors that may affect the cartilage market’s growth.
Further key findings in the report:
- Based on end-user, the hospital sector holds the highest share of the cartilage repair market due to the increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures in hospitals and rising hospital ranges in emerging countries.
- The most common method for treating patients under 50 years of age is mosaicplasty. It is only used to treat cartilage damage limited to 10-20 mm in size.
- Washington University School of Medicine, in collaboration with Cytex therapeutics, made use of stem cells to generate new cartilage for arthritis hips in 2018.
- NIBB, along with Gold, innovated a process using MRI to differentiate between smooth and fibrous cartilage. This technique enables to check the quality of the cartilage without a biopsy.
- The treatment modality section is segmented into cell-based and non-cell based. The cell-based treatment sub-segment held a market share of 41.7%.
- The rising obesity in North America and Asia Pacific regions are predicted to boost the market for cartilage repair products during the projected period.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to hold the highest growth rate of 6.5% during the prediction period due to accessible qualitative and quantitative market potential in nations like India and China.
- North America held the highest market revenue in the cartilage repair market owing to the escalating occurrences of musculoskeletal diseases, the existence of target audience, and lifestyle changes in people residing in the United States and Canada.
Cartilage Repair Market Size, Study, Treatment Modality, By Application, By Treatment Type, by end use, Forecasts To 2026, To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cartilage-repair-market
Key Market Players in the Cartilage Repair Market:
- Stryker Corporation
- Anika Therapeutics
- DePuy Synthes
- Zimmer Biomet
- Osiris Therapeutics Inc.
- Smith & Nephew
- Vericel Corporation
- Collagen Solutions Plc
- Braun Melsungen AG
For the purpose of this study, the market is segmented on the basis of treatment modality, application, treatment type, end-use, and regions:
Treatment Modality Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Growth Factor Technology
- Chondrocyte Transplantation
- Cell-Free Composites
- Tissue Scaffolds
Application Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
Treatment Type Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Debridement & Lavage
- Intrinsic Repair Stimulus
End-Use Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Order Now: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1735
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Rising prevalence sport activities
3.2. Rapid access to prior cases
3.3. Worldwide increase in patient pool
Chapter 4. Global Cartilage Repair Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Global Cartilage Repair Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Global Cartilage Repair Market Value Chain Analysis, 2016-2026
4.3. Regulatory framework
4.4. Global Cartilage Repair Market Impact Analysis
4.4.1. Market driver analysis
184.108.40.206. High prevalence cartilage tearing
220.127.116.11. Launch of technologically advanced devices
18.104.22.168. Reduced errors
4.4.2. Market restraint analysis
22.214.171.124. Lack of awareness
126.96.36.199. Risk of misidentification
4.5. Key opportunities prioritized
4.6. Global Cartilage Repair Pricing Analysis
4.7. Industry analysis – Porter’s
4.8. Global Cartilage Repair PESTEL Analysis
Browse similar research reports:
Recombinant Human Serum Albumin Market Size, Share, Trends & Analysis By Type, By Application, By Region And Forecast To 2027
Purified Human Proteins Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type, By Application, By Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Genome Editing Market Size, Growth & Analysis, By Type, By Application, By End-User, And Segment Forecasts To 2027
Calcium Pantothenate Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Form, By Grade, By Sales Channel, By End-Use Verticals, Forecasts To 2027
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Facebook
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-cartilage-repair-market