Market Size – USD 7.31 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 23.3%, Market Trends – The rise in the trend of crypto currency.
The growth of supply chain management applications integrated with blockchain technology and reduction in operational costs will fuel market growth.
The global Blockchain market is forecast to reach USD 60.12 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Blockchain brings digital technology into real-time computing systems management. The market has the ability to change aspects of digital technology, which includes the method of conducting business, enhancing education, delivering healthcare, shopping, learning, social media, and entertainment.
Blockchain has further evolved and aids in the conduction of financial transactions. Increase in cashless payments, credit and debit cards, and card-based payment methods are dominating the market. Blockchain supports these changes by increasing the transaction processing speed and providing greater efficiency in real-time processing.
Blockchain offers a sturdy environment for sharing data in a secure way in real-time. The technology provides enhanced security to the real-time digital economic process. Blockchain in retail industries is being used by Walmart and Visa. They are using blockchain to streamline the supply chain, speed-up payments, and store records.
Blockchain significantly decreases cost by removing the “middleman” in digital marketing. In the case of search engine marketing through blockchain, website owners can save cost by removing the need for Google or Facebook or any other intermediaries.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study:
IBM, Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, Symbiont, Huawei, Blockpoint, BTL Group, Factom, and Earthport, among others.
Ask for Sample Report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1576
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global blockchain market on the basis of provider, application, organization size, vertical, and region:
Provider Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Application Providers
- Middleware Providers
- Infrastructure Providers
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Smart Contracts
- Digital Identity
- Supply Chain Management
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- IT & Telecommunications
- Real Estate
- Retail and Ecommerce
- Media and Entertainment
- Transportation and Logistics
- Energy and Utilities
By Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key findings of the report:
- The global Blockchain Market is growing at a rapid speed due to the rising demand for painless surgery and also the growing number of aged patients worldwide.
- Monitoring is an indispensable element of anesthesia care. As anesthesia and surgery can cause quick changes in vital functions, it is necessary for the anesthesia clinicians to observe patient’s physiologic variables and anesthesia devices during all types of anesthesia.
- Advanced Anesthesia Monitors of the device type segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10% during the forecast period.
- Blockchain are mainly used at the time of surgeries to observe essential signs such as oxygen level, ventilation, circulation, and temperature of a patient under sedation.
- These advanced monitors have unique features like open architecture, auto self-check, and also include extensible monitoring which is the continuous analysis of exhaled CO2, anesthetic-gas control, oxygen level, pulmonary functions, and several ventilation factors as well.
- The ambulatory surgery centers in the end-user segment are expected to grow at the highest rate of 10.1% during the forecast period.
- The presence of unique diagnostic and therapeutic medical technologies that enable quick and accurate diagnosis is a primary factor for the growth of this segment.
- Among the display types, the LED-backlit LCD segment accounts for the largest share of 37.32% of the global market in 2018. Durability, better pay on investment corresponded to CCFL, Better medical image quality, and the power competence offered by LED-backlit LCD are the primary factors accelerating its adoption in the market.
- The availability of the advanced systems coupled with the presence of experienced employees is also some of the factors that are expected to bring lucrative opportunities for this segment.
Leave a Query: https://www.reportsanddata.com/make-enquiry-form/1576
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Blockchain Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Blockchain Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Rapid adoption of digital technology
220.127.116.11. Rising trend of online payments
18.104.22.168. Growing popularity of crypto currency
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. Dearth of skillset for the implementation of Blockchain
126.96.36.199. Security and privacy concerns
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Chapter 5. Blockchain Market By Provider Insights & Trends
5.1. Provider Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2026
5.2. Application Providers
Connect with an expert for customization of Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-blockchain-market
Browse similar research reports:
Fingerprint Mobile Biometrics Market Share By Type, By Application Type, And Region-Global Forecast To 2027
Law Enforcement Biometrics Market Size By Type, By Application Type, And Region-Global Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-blockchain-market