Increasing foodborne diseases worldwide, stringent food regulations implemented by governments, sudden shift from culture-based tests to rapid tests, and increased number of contaminated water reservoirs are some significant drivers for the growth of the bacteriological testing market.
Market Size: USD 11 billion in 2019, Market Growth: 7.9%, Market Trends: Increasing food consumption and foodborne diseases related to it.
The global bacteriological testing market is predicted to rise from USD 11 billion in 2019 to USD 20.20 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 7.9% through the forecast period.
The bacteriological testing is performed to reduce the potential risks associated with bacteria and enhance the quality of the product along with safety. Bacteriological testing has become an essential aspect of the increased global demand of consumption and application areas, including food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetic sectors. A variety of micro-organisms including E.coli, Salmonella, Coliform, and some yeast and molds. Bacterial infections can be caused either through food, air, or water. The primary reason for most bacteriological cases is the food and beverage sector. Consumption of unhealthy food and lifestyle changes has resulted in an increase in bacterial infections and diseases related to it.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2276
Due to the increase in chronic disorders, the pharmaceuticals and healthcare sectors are in demand. The government is making efforts to raise awareness regarding food and bacterial infections. The stringent rules for water, food, and pharmaceutical companies to acquire industrial rectification has opened favorable opportunities for the key players in the bacteriological testing market.
Increasing foodborne diseases worldwide, stringent food regulations implemented by the government, sudden shift from culture-based tests to rapid tests, and increased number of contaminated water reservoirs are some significant growth drivers of the bacteriological testing market.
Lack of skilled workers and medical facilities for testing and diagnosis and the high cost of testing kits are factors hampering the growth of the bacteriological testing market.
Bacteriological Testing Market Size, Share and Analysis By Bacteria Type, By Application, By Testing Methods (Air Sampling, Culture media, Microscopy, Plate Counts, Rapid Test, Microbiology Proficiency testing), Forecasts To 2026, To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bacteriological-testing-market
Key findings in the report:
- The bacteriological testing market is rapidly growing in the Asia Pacific with a CAGR of 8.2%, followed by North America at 8% and Europe at 7.9%. The demand for bacteriological testing will expand during the projection period due to the growing bacterial infections worldwide.
- Based on application, the Pharmaceuticals sub-segment is predicted to grow at 8.2% due to the growing number of diseases and more demand for pharmaceuticals.
- In 2019, the Food & Beverage sub-segment dominated the bacteriological testing market with 32% of the global market, and the Asia Pacific is the chief revenue-generating region, followed by North America and Europe.
- The market for microbiology proficiency testing is predicted to observe the highest CAGR of 8.4% during the projection period.
- The Other Applications sub-segment, which comprises live-stock feed, agricultural fertilizers, and chemical laboratories, is expected to rise to USD 1.94 billion by 2026.
- North America is expected to hold a share of 33% of the global bacteriological market due to the availability of technologically advanced procedures across the region.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to retain its dominant position from 2020 to 2027 with a substantial CAGR of 8.2% due to the accessibility of bacteriological testing facilities in countries like China and India.
- Lack of skilled workers and medical facilities for testing and diagnosis and high cost of testing kits are factors hampering the growth of the bacteriological testing market.
Key players in the bacteriological testing market
- Bureau Veritas
- ALS Ltd.
- Thermo Fisher
- Agilent Technologies
- 3M Company
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the Bacteriological Test Market on the basis of bacteria type, application, testing method, and region.
Bacteria Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Food & Beverage
- Other Applications
Testing Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Microbiology Proficiency testing
- Plate counts
- Culture media
- Air sampling
- Rapid test
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Bacteriological Test Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Bacteriological Test Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Bacteriological Test Market Value Chain Analysis, 2016-2026
4.3. Regulatory framework
4.4. Bacteriological Test Market Impact Analysis
4.4.1. Market driver analysis
188.8.131.52. Global increase of food borne diseases
184.108.40.206. Strict regulations by government for food regulation
4.4.2. Market restraint analysis
220.127.116.11. Lack of awareness
18.104.22.168. Lack of availability of tests
4.5. Key opportunities prioritized
4.6. Bacteriological Test Pricing Analysis
4.7. Industry analysis – Porter’s
4.8. Bacteriological Test PESTEL Analysis
Browse similar research reports:
Infectious Diseases In Vitro Diagnostics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product, By Technology, By End-Use And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Cancer Diagnostics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Test Type, By Application, By End-User And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Lung Cancer Diagnostics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Lung Cancer, By Test Type, End-User And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Prostate Cancer Type, By Test Type, By End-User, And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-bacteriological-testing-market