Antibiotics, also known as antibacterial, are medications used to fight infections caused by bacteria. They treat infections by killing or decreasing the growth of bacteria. Before antibiotics, most deaths were caused by bacterial infections. Antibiotics are powerful, life-saving medications for people with certain serious infections. They can also prevent less-serious infections from becoming serious. Most antibiotics usually take 7 to 14 days to complete the cure. However, in some cases, shorter treatment duration can also work. It is advised to finish the entire antibiotic regimen in order to fully resolve infections and help prevent antibiotic resistance.
Major Key Players of the Antibiotics Market are:
GlaxoSmithKline plc., Merck & Co., Inc., Pfizer Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Sandoz International GmbH, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Abbott Laboratories., Sanofi, Allergan, Janssen Global Services, LLC,and others.
Download PDF to Know the Impact of COVID-19 on “Antibiotics Market” at: at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/pdf/295
The market growth of antibiotics can be attributed to factors, such as increasing incidents of infectious diseases such as diarrhea, pneumonia, malaria, tuberculosis, and others. This leads to an increased demand for antibiotics production. According to UNICEF, in 2017, diarrhea accounted for approximately 8 percent of all deaths among children under the age of 5 worldwide. Furthermore, increasing investments in R&D by major biopharmaceutical companies are also leading to market growth.
The Antibiotics Market is segmented on the basis of product Drug Class, Applications, Route of Administration, and region.
Major Drug Class of Antibiotics Market covered are:
Major Route of Administration of Antibiotics Market covered are:
Major Applications of Antibiotics Market covered are:
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Other factors, such as supportive government policies, are expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the market. For instance, the U.S. government enacted the Generating Antibiotic Incentives Now Act (GAIN Act) of 2012, which provides benefits to manufacturers of Qualified Infectious Disease Products (QIDPs) including 5 years of additional non patent exclusivity. Moreover, technological advancements in the development of innovative drugs by the key players will also boost market growth.
However, the development of bacterial resistance is on the rise and renders the antibiotic or its entire class ineffective, which may curb market growth to a certain extent.
– To study and analyze the global Antibiotics consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the Antibiotics market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global Antibiotics manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the Antibiotics with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/inquiry/295
Table of Content
- Market Definition
- Market Classification
- Geographic Scope
- Years Considered for the Study: Historical Years – 2017& 2018; Base Year – 2019; Forecasted Years – 2020 to 2030
- Currency Used
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Framework
- Data Collection Technique
- Data Sources
- Market Estimation Methodology
- Data Validation and Triangulation
- ABSTRACT OF THE STUDY
- MARKET DYNAMICS ASSESSMENT
- GLOBAL ANTIBIOTICS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY DRUG CLASS
- Beta -lactams
- GLOBAL ANTIBIOTICS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BYROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION
- GLOBAL ANTIBIOTICS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- GLOBAL ANTIBIOTICS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY REGION
- North America AntibioticsMarket
- Europe AntibioticsMarket
- Asia Pacific AntibioticsMarket
- Rest of the World (ROW)AntibioticsMarket
- COMPANY PROFILES (Business Overview, Products Offered, Financial Performance*, Recent Developments)
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Sandoz International GmbH
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Abbott Laboratories.
- Janssen Global Services, LLC
*Financial details might not be captured in case of privately-held companies or for companies that do not report this information in public domain
Buy Exclusive Report @ https://www.marketindustryreports.com/checkout/295
Market Industry Reports is a global leader in market measurement and advisory services. It is a 100% subsidiary of ExlTech. The firm has always been at the forefront of innovations to address worldwide industry trends and opportunities. We offer our clients a unique depth of market intelligence in an actionable format to move their business forward. Our analysis incorporates consumer study in more than 100 countries, providing a tactical approach to drive sustained business growth. We continue to pioneer state-of-the-art approach in research & analysis that will help you to overcome complexities and stay ahead of the curve. By nurturing the perception of genius and optimized market intelligence, we unfold contingencies for our clients in the evolving world of technology, mega-trends, and industry convergence. We inspire our clients to empower and shape their businesses and to build world-class products.
Phone: + 91 8956767535