Increase in demand for painless surgeries globally is a major factor influencing market growth.
Market Size – USD 1.17 billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 10.0%, Market Trends –Rise in technological advancement
The Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market is estimated to reach USD 2.55 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the growing population along with the increasing number of surgeries that are expected to become the most common growth factors globally in the coming years.
The increasing awareness among physicians about several factors that can have an impact on patient outcomes, like the suitable route of administration, choice of anesthetic drug, and the correct dose of the anesthetic agent, as well as monitoring of the intensity of anesthesia are some of the factors that can stimulate the growth of the market during the forecast period. The improved usage of these monitoring devices has evolved due to some factors like the technological advancements, affordability, and portability. An example of the recent development is the initiation of new generation, microprocessor-based intelligent anesthesia systems with combined monitors that allow monitoring of several parameters along with the precisely-controlled performance of the anesthetic agent is expected to bring lucrative opportunities that can grow the market further in the next few years.
Due to the availability of well-developed primary, secondary, and tertiary care hospitals, the North America region accounts for the largest share of 22.30% of the market in 2018. Other significant factors include beneficial government investments, well-developed compensation network, and rising health awareness which have promoted the usage of advanced techniques including the anesthesia monitoring further.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study:
Masimo, KGAA, Covidien PLC, GE Healthcare, Fukuda Denshi, Infinium Medical, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Mindray Medical International Limited, Philips Healthcare, Drgerwerk AG & Co. , Schiller AG
Ask for Sample Report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1367
For the purpose of this study, the global Anesthesia Monitoring Devices market has been segmented based on product type, application, end-user, and region:
By Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Diagnostic and monitoring devices
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Holter monitors
- MRI scans
- PET scans
- Event Monitors
- Cardiac CT
- Electrosurgical Procedures
- Occlusion Devices
By Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Cerebrovascular Heart Disease
By End-user (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Cardiac Diagnostic Centres
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
By Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key findings of the report:
- The global Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market is growing at a rapid speed due to the rising demand for painless surgery and also the growing number of aged patients worldwide.
- Monitoring is an indispensable element of anesthesia care. As anesthesia and surgery can cause quick changes in vital functions, it is necessary for the anesthesia clinicians to observe patient’s physiologic variables and anesthesia devices during all types of anesthesia.
- Advanced Anesthesia Monitors of the device type segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10% during the forecast period.
- Anesthesia monitoring devices are mainly used at the time of surgeries to observe essential signs such as oxygen level, ventilation, circulation, and temperature of a patient under sedation.
- These advanced monitors have unique features like open architecture, auto self-check, and also include extensible monitoring which is the continuous analysis of exhaled CO2, anesthetic-gas control, oxygen level, pulmonary functions, and several ventilation factors as well.
- The ambulatory surgery centers in the end-user segment are expected to grow at the highest rate of 10.1% during the forecast period.
- The presence of unique diagnostic and therapeutic medical technologies that enable quick and accurate diagnosis is a primary factor for the growth of this segment.
- Among the display types, the LED-backlit LCD segment accounts for the largest share of 37.32% of the global market in 2018. Durability, better pay on investment corresponded to CCFL, Better medical image quality, and the power competence offered by LED-backlit LCD are the primary factors accelerating its adoption in the market.
- The availability of the advanced systems coupled with the presence of experienced employees is also some of the factors that are expected to bring lucrative opportunities for this segment.
Leave a Query: https://www.reportsanddata.com/make-enquiry-form/1367
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market driver’s analysis
220.127.116.11. Technological advancement
18.104.22.168. Growing population and rising number of surgeries
Connect with an expert for customization of Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1367
Browse similar research reports:
Carotid Stents System Market Share, Growth & Analysis, By Type, By Material, By Region, Forecast To 2027
Multiparameter Patient Monitoring Market Size, Growth & Analysis, By Device Type, By Acuity Level, By Age Group, By End-Use, By Region, Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-anesthesia-monitoring-devices-market