The growing incidence of motorization and industrialization globally, coupled with increasing concern of air pollution, is driving the demand for the market.
Market Size – USD 8.16 billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 12.9%, Market Trends – High demand for the air purifiers that can remove or kill airborne or other contagious diseases.
The Air Purifier Market is projected to reach USD 21.69 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The sector expects to be powered by an increased prevalence of infectious pathogens, as well as increasing pollution levels in urban areas. Many of the variables projected to drive change are also improved working standards, increased disposable earnings, and enhanced health literacy. The rising need for air pollution control equipment to be introduced anticipates rising demand for air purifiers, especially in emerging regions. Growing understanding of health expects to make a significant contribution to growth, particularly among urban youth.
Strict environmental conservation regulations, increasing globalization, and awareness of emissions management expect to have a positive effect on U.S. market development over the forecast period. The U.S. industry predicted to lead the commodity segment of High-Efficiency Particulate Matter (HEPA) over the projected period, as it is the most effective method for collecting harmful airborne particles.
Asia-Pacific anticipated it would become the fastest-growing national segment over the forecast period. Owing to many factors, including rapid urbanization and increasing industrialization, the region expects to dominate the market together with a growing disposable income population.
Request free sample of this research report at : https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3005
Key findings in the report:
- The market, in terms of the end-use industry, divides into commercial, residential, industrial, and medical sectors. Significant demand projected to come from the mainly HVAC-led market segment.
- Air purifier from the company Blueair, can prevent some airborne diseases by trapping and removing the flu viruses from the air. On account of the COVID-19 pandemic air purifiers that can palliate severe airborne contagions are expected to meet a substantial demand from the consumers, and many more product-based or consumer electronics companies would start investing in the R&D to invent newer technological breakthroughs.
- The industry expects to be driven by an increased prevalence of airborne diseases, as well as rising rates of hazardous emissions from rapid urbanization. Increased disposable income and increased knowledge of health are also some of the listed factors which expect to drive market growth. The rising need for air pollution control equipment to be introduced anticipates pressing demand for air purifiers, especially in developing regions. The ever-growing concern for health expects to make a significant contribution to the growth of this market.
- In recent years, all of the major market players have invested heavily in R&D initiatives, leading to the invention of several innovative products. Major players aim to enhance their product portfolio by strategic mergers and acquisitions of small and medium-scale companies. In the coming years, therefore, an intense rivalry among players is expected.
- In March 2019, Sharp introduced a new air purifier cum humidifier in India. Sharp KC-G40 M., The main point of sale of this device, is the integrated humidifying system, which maintains a comfortable level of humidity through natural technology for evaporation during the summer. It also helps in maintaining the level of body hydration. The goal of the company was to expand its Indian base and to supply its goods to the vast population base.
- In September 2018, the parent company of Austro-American filter maker dexwet International AG, Dexwet Holdings Company, announces the acquisition of the German air purification equipment manufacturer Aludo. The takeover of Aludo marks the entry into the development of new high-quality air-purification equipment.
- Key participants include Honeywell International Inc., IQAir, Atalanta Health Care, Blue Air AB, Eureka Forbes, Daikin Industries Ltd, Koninklijke Philips NV, and Panasonic Corporation., among others.
Air Purifier Market Size and Trends By Technology (HEPA, Activated Carbon, TSS), By Type (Dust & Pollen, Smoke & Fume), By CADR Values (Low, High), By Application (Residential, Commercial, Industrial), Forecasts To 2027, To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/air-purifier-market
Reports and Data segmented the global air purifier industry report based on technology, type, CADR Values, and applications for this study:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2027)
- High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA)
- Activated Carbon
- Thermodynamic Sterilization System (TSS)
- Ionic Filters
- Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2027)
- Dust & Pollen Purifier
- Smoke & Fume Purifier
CADR Values Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2027)
- Low (Up to 250 cfm)
- Medium (251 to 500 cfm)
- High (Above 500 cfm)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Table Of Content
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Air Purifier Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Air Purifier Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
Browse similar research reports:
Quantum Dots Display Market Size, Share, & Trends Analysis By Product Type, By Material, By Technology, By Application, By Region, Segment Forecasts to 2027
Anisotropic Conductive Film Market Size, Growth & Analysis, By Product, By Technology, By End-Use, By Region, Forecast To 2027
Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzers Market Analysis, By Offering, By Type By Technology, By Region, and Segment Forecasts To 2027
Current Sense Amplifier Market By Type, By Technology, By Current Flow, By End-Use Verticals, Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-air-purifier-market