According to the latest report by Emergen Research, the global 3D printing healthcare market is estimated to be worth USD 4,070.8 million by 2027. The healthcare market for 3D printing is experiencing high demand due to decreased waste generation during the manufacture of medical devices and implants. Due to its ability to minimise waste generation and to be substantially energy-efficient, 3D printing in healthcare is considered a sustainable production process. 3D printing uses only the necessary amount of material to be applied layer by layer in order to create printed structures that ensure a minimum of material waste. In delivering tailored therapies and precision medicine, customised 3D-printed anatomical models unique to patients are increasingly becoming beneficial resources.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/358
Key Highlights From The Report
- Stratasys, Inc. entered into a strategic agreement with Origin in April 2020 to market and promote Origin’s 3D-printed nasopharyngeal swabs to healthcare providers in the U.S. to fulfil the urgent need for testing for COVID-19.
- Due to their robustness, abrasion-resistance, and enhanced durability, polyamide powder materials are expected to experience substantial growth in the forecast period for the production of medical devices.
- A major market share was held in 2019 by metal & plastic filament. ABS filament is a plastic widely used in health care 3D printing and is very durable. It is commonly used for testing the impact resistance and durability of products in rapid prototyping and 3D printing environments.
- Due to rapid developments in 3D printing technology in healthcare, increased investments in R&D, and various strategic agreements between research institutes and biotechnology firms, and increased healthcare expenditure, among others, the 3D printing healthcare market in North America contributed to the largest share in 2019.
- Key participants include Stratasys Inc., 3D Matters Pte Ltd., Materialise NV, Organovo, Bio3D Technologies Pte Ltd., 3D Systems Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Simbionix, EnvisionTEC, and Metamason, among others.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/358
Emergen Research has segmented the global 3D printing healthcare market on the basis of component, technology, application, end-user, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Laser Beam Melting
- Droplet Deposition
- Electron Beam Melting
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Surgical Devices
- External Wearable Devices
- Tissue Engineering
- End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Research Institutes
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-printing-healthcare-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Topical Drug Delivery Market By Product Form (Semi-Solid, Solid Formulations, Transdermal Products, and Liquid Formulations), By Route (Dermal, Ophthalmic, Nasal, Others), By End-Use (Hospitals, Home Healthcare, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Burn Center), and By Regions
Medical Smart Textiles Market By Technology (Textile Sensors, Wearable Technology), By Application (Surgery, Bio-Monitoring, Therapy, and Wellness), By End-use (Hospitals and Clinics, Medical Academic and Research Center), and By Region
Operating Room Management Solutions Market By Solution Type (Data management and communication solutions, Operating room supply management solutions, Anesthesia information management solutions, Operating room scheduling solutions, Performance management solutions), By Mode of Deployment (Ob-premises, Cloud-based), By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory surgical centers), and By Region
Patient Registry Software Market By Delivery, By Database, By Registry Type, By Function, By Software Type (Integrated, Standalone), By End-use (Government & Third-Party Administrators, Pharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals, Research Centers, Others), and By Region, Forecast to 2027
Ambulatory EHR Market By Deployment (Cloud-based, On-premises), By Practice Size (Solo Practices, Large Practices, Small-medium-sized Practices), By Application, By End-use (Independent Centers, Hospital-owned Ambulatory Centers, Others), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756