The global “Wound Care Industry” size is projected to showcase significant progress and earn USD 24.55 billion by 2027. This is accountable to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, blood pressure, and the wounds that result from them, such as diabetic foot ulcers and pressure ulcers. Wound care is used for injuries that are unable to heal by themselves. If untreated, they may result in severe consequences, such as mobility issues, decreased elasticity of blood vessels, and others. A recent report by Fortune Business Insights offers an elaborative overview of the market. The report is titled, “Wound Care Market Size, Share & Covid-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Advanced Wound Dressing, Traditional Wound Care Products, Negative Pressure Wound Therapy, Bioactives, and Others), By Application (Chronic Wounds, and Acute Wounds), By End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Homecare Settings, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” According to this report, the market value stood at USD 15.68 billion in 2019 and is likely to exhibit a CAGR of 6.0% between 2020 to 2027.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/wound-care-market-103268
Leading Players operating in the Wound Care Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Smith & Nephew
- Coloplast Corp
- Cardinal Health
- ConvaTec Inc.
- BSN Medical (Essity)
- PAUL HARTMANN AG
- Other players
Increasing Popularity of Bioactive Therapy to Add Impetus to Market
The rising prevalence of acute and chronic diseases such as diabetic foot ulcers, pressure ulcers, and others are some of the key factors promoting this market growth. This, coupled with the advent and adoption of technologically advanced wound care products, will also add impetus to the market. Additionally, continuous research and development, as well as increasing investments in the launch of advanced wound care products are likely to bolster growth in the coming years.
The worldwide pandemic of COVID-19 has shaken the world economy. Most businesses are at a halt, import-export is not possible, and the entire world is hoping to come out of this situation. With government support and necessary measures, we soon hope to overcome this situation and step into a better tomorrow. We, at Fortune Business Insights, are offering special reports on various markets impacted by the coronavirus pandemic and its future objectives. These reports will help investors study the market thoroughly and accordingly chalk out business strategies for generating future revenues.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impacts of COVID-19 on this Market.
Advanced Wound Dressing Segment to earn Largest Share Owing to Better Product Offering
Based on segmentation by type, the advanced wound dressing segment earned 42.6% wound care market share in 2019 and emerged dominant. This is owing to the presence of a diverse product portfolio.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Impact of COVID-19 Outbreak on Wound Care Market
- Key Market Players – Analyzing the Impact of COVID-19
- Prevalence of Diabetes Foot Ulcer By Key Countries, 2019
- New Product Launches, Key Market Players
- Key Industry Developments (Mergers, Acquisitions, etc.)
- Global Wound Care Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
- Advanced Wound Dressing
- Traditional Wound Care Products
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Chronic Wounds
- Acute Wounds
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Homecare Settings
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Wound Care Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/wound-care-market-103268
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Wound Care Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Wound Care Market growth?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245