The Global Wound Care Devices Market is expected to rise at a healthy CAGR of 5.1% between 2017 and 2025 as per a new report by Fortune Business Insights. Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Wound Care Devices Market: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2018-2025” provides insights on factors enabling growth in the market. As per the report, the market was valued at US$ 1994.8 Mn in 2017 and is projected to reach a valuation of US$ 2949.2 Mn by 2025.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/wound-care-devices-market-100388
Key Players Operating in The Wound Care Devices Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Smith & Nephew
- KCI Licensing, Inc.
- Talley Group Ltd
- Cardinal Health
- Devon Medical Products
- BSN medical
- Medela AG
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Wound Care Devices Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Wound Care Devices Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy to Witness Considerably High Demand
In terms of product, hyperbaric oxygen therapy offers several clinical benefits for the treatment of necrotizing and hard-to-heal tissue wounds. Considering this factor, the segment is expected to witness high demand among wound care dressings and devices. Moreover, it covered a share of 7% in the global market in the year 2017.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/wound-care-devices-market-100388
New Product launches by Smith & Nephew Intended to Strengthen its Position
The global wound care devices market is highly consolidated in nature owing to robust networking distribution of leading players. The rising demand for high-quality and branded products encourages companies to operate in the market. Companies are planning to focus on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and new product launches to survive the competition.
This device is one of the first portable single-use negative pressure device in the world and can treat two wounds at the same time. The FDA approved a new negative pressure wound therapy device called Platform Wound Dressing (PWD). This device was launched by Applied Tissue Technologies LLC in January 2019 with an aim to eradicate the use of gauze or foam dressings
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Prevalence of key Indications, 2017 (Key Countries)
- Economic cost Burden, Chronic wounds (Key Countries)
- Reimbursement Scenario, Key Countries
- Pricing Analysis, Key Players, 2017
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/wound-care-devices-market-100388
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Wound Care Devices Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Wound Care Devices Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Wound Care Devices Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245