The global viral vector and plasmid manufacturing market is estimated to reach a valuation of USD 1.12 Billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 14.3% during the projected timeframe, according to the current analysis by Emergen Research. A surge in the number of advanced biotechnology and pharmaceutical programs is primarily driving the market growth.
Increased efficiency in transfection, stable gene expression, and efficient gene transmission make viral vectors the most preferred gene transfer option. The preference of viral vectors in gene transfer is backed by a large number of clinical trials on viral vector-mediated gene therapy. This is further boosting the expansion of the viral vector and plasmid manufacturing market. Augmenting number of clinical trials and an increasing number of gene-therapist participants and the rapid advancement in different phases of clinical trials are driving Plasmid and viral DNA production, in turn, bolstering the market growth.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/14
Key Highlights from the Report:
- In 2019, Adenovirus vector type led the segment growth in terms of turnover, accredited to its augmented potential and ability to induce efficient humoral and T cell response in numerous research applications.
- The Lentivirus Vector segment is projected to exhibit substantial growth, registering a high CAGR throughout the projected period. This can be attributed to the presence of multiple lentivirus dependent gene therapy in the pipeline.
- Downstream processing accounted for a large share of the industry in 2019 attributable to the cleaning measures accounting for a significant proportion of total production cost. The utilization of expensive facilities and the requirement for specialized workers for commodity rehabilitation negatively impacted the market segment.
- The production of antisense and RNAi therapy is anticipated to be the principal application of vector production, thereby boosting the growth of this application segment.
- North America led the market growth in 2019 and is forecasted to retain its dominance owing to the presence of biopharmaceutical giants in the United States. Additionally, the efforts taken by the regulatory bodies to implement legal reforms to initiate new therapies has increased the scope of vector research in the U.S.
- Major market players include Cobra Biologics, Brammer Bio, Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult, MassBiologics, FinVector Vision Therapies, Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies, Inc., Unique NV, Thermo Fisher Scientific, SIRION Biotech, and Merck KGaA, among others.
- In December 2019, Genopis, Inc. launched the GMP contract manufacturing business for the production of plasmid DNA.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/14
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Viral Vector and Plasmid Manufacturing Market on the basis of vector type, workflow, disease, application, end-user, and region:
Vector Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Plasmid DNA
Workflow Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Downstream Processing
- Upstream Processing
Disease Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Genetic Disorders
- Infectious Diseases
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Antisense & RNAi
- Cell Therapy
- Gene Therapy
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/viral-vector-and-plasmid-manufacturing-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Explore our Other Published Healthcare Reports:
Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market To Be Worth USD 29.32 Billion by 2027
Neurostimulation Devices Market To Reach USD 13.70 Billion by 2027 Growing at a CAGR of 12.6%
Industrial Microbiology Market To Be Worth USD 17.71 Billion by 2027
Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market To Reach USD 431.6 Million by 2027
Medical Lighting Technologies Market Size To Be Worth USD 2.99 Billion by 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756