Ventilator is basically medical machinery that helps the patient to breathe easily without much effort. This machine is also more commonly known as the respirator or breathing machine. This machine is connected to the computer using knobs that are managed and controlled by the respiratory therapist, doctor, or also a nurse. The machine is equipped with tubes that join the patient through the breathing tube. This breathing tube is situated in the person’s or patient’s mouth or in the opening via his neck in the windpipe, called as trachea. This created opening is also known as thacheostomy. It is more often required for patients who have to be on the ventilator for longer duration. The machine usually makes noise and also has alarms that warns and alerts the medical workers and nurses when in need for any machinery part to be changed or fixed.
Ventilator Market accounted for over approximately US $ 925 million in 2019. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2020 to 2030.
The growth of the ventilator market can be attributed to several factors, such as urbanization, unhealthy lifestyle habits, increasing pollution levels, tobacco smoking, and others, resulting in respiratory diseases. The growth in the geriatric population global and rising incidents of respiratory & cardio vascular diseases are expected to provide growth opportunities for the ventilators market. Furthermore, growing healthcare expenditure, growing awareness among doctors & patients regarding advanced technologies, and increasing adoption of home healthcare products are boosting market growth.
Major Key Players of the Ventilator Market are:
Koninklijke Philips N.V., ResMed, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, VYAIRE MEDICAL, INC., Hamilton Medical, Medtronic, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited., ZOLL Medical Corporation, Air Liquide Medical Systems, and others.
Download PDF to Know the Impact of COVID-19 on “Ventilator Market” at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/pdf/296
Factors, such as urbanization, life-threatening disease outbreaks, and technological advancements are driving the global ventilators market. Also, the increasing number of preterm births, rising healthcare expenditure, and the growing number of ICU beds in emerging economies are further adding to market growth. Moreover, the cost-effective designs of home care systems as compared to hospital visits are likely to drive the demand for ventilator systems. Presently, Philips intends to double the production of hospital ventilators in the fight against COVID 19. Currently, they make around a thousand ventilators per week and are trying to increase the production to approximately 2000 ventilators in the coming weeks.
The Ventilator Market is segmented on the basis of Types, Mode, End-Users and region.
Major Types of Ventilator Market covered are:
Major Mode of Ventilator Market covered are:
- Combined Mode of Ventilation
Major Applications of Ventilator Market covered are:
- Ambulatory Care Center
- Home Care
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
The Asia Pacific ventilator market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Emerging economies, rapid urbanization, improving healthcare technologies, and increasing cases of chronic respiratory diseases are expected to propel the ventilators market in the region. North America accounted for the largest market share during the forecast period followed by Europe. Factors such as increasing incidents of respiratory disorders, rising geriatric population, technological advancements, the availability of healthcare services, and improving reimbursement scenario for ICU treatment will drive the ventilators market in North America.
– To study and analyze the global Ventilator consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the Ventilator market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global Ventilator manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the Ventilator with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/inquiry/296
Table of Contents
- Market Definition
- Market Classification
- Years Considered for the Study: Historical Years – 2017 & 2018; Base Year – 2019; Forecast Years – 2020 to 2030
- Currency Used
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Framework
- Data Collection Technique
- Data Sources
- Market Estimation Methodology
- Data Validation and Triangulation
- ABSTRACT OF THE STUDY
- MARKET DYNAMICS ASSESSMENT
- GLOBAL VENTILATOR MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TYPE
- Adult/Pediatric Ventilators
- Infant/Neonatal Ventilators
- GLOBAL VENTILATOR MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY MOBILITY
- Intensive Care
- GLOBAL VENTILATOR MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY MODE
- Pressure-Mode Ventilation
- Volume-Mode Ventilation
- Combined-Mode Ventilation
- Other Modes
- GLOBAL VENTILATOR MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY INTERFACE
- GLOBAL VENTILATOR MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY END USER
- Ambulatory Care Center
- Home Care
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- GLOBAL VENTILATOR MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY REGION
- North America Ventilator Market
- Europe Ventilator Market
- Asia Pacific Ventilator Market
- Rest of the World (ROW) Ventilator Market
- COMPANY PROFILES (Business Overview, Products Offered, Financial Performance*, Recent Developments)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY
- VYAIRE MEDICAL, INC.
- Hamilton Medical
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited.
- ZOLL Medical Corporation
- Air Liquide Medical Systems *Financial details might not be captured in case of privately-held companies or for companies that do not report this information in public domain
Buy Exclusive Report @ https://www.marketindustryreports.com/checkout/296
In the end, Ventilator industry report specifics the major regions, market scenarios with the product price, volume, supply, revenue, production, and market growth rate, demand, forecast and so on. This report also presents SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
About Market Industry Reports-
Market Industry Reports is a global leader in market measurement & advisory services, Market Industry Reports is at the forefront of innovation to address the worldwide industry trends and opportunities. We identified the caliber of market dynamics & hence we excel in the areas of innovation and optimization, integrity, curiosity, customer and brand experience, and strategic business intelligence through our research.
We continue to pioneer state-of-the-art approach in research & analysis that makes complex world simpler to stay ahead of the curve. By nurturing the perception of genius and optimized market intelligence we bring proficient contingency to our clients in the evolving world of technologies, megatrends and industry convergence. We empower and inspire Vanguards to fuel and shape their business to build and grow world-class consumer products.