The global Urgent Care Apps Market is poised to attain a valuation of USD 7,931.1 Million by 2027, expanding at an annual growth rate of 40.2% throughout the projected timeline, according to the current analysis by Emergen Research. The market is set to grow exponentially due to the rising usage of smartphone apps to minimize healthcare expenditure. The growing need for a patient-centric approach to treatment is further adding traction to market growth. Additionally, the increasing penetration of IoT in the healthcare sector to marginally improve the patient outcomes is expected to further boost the market during the projected timeframe.
However, the advent of alternatives such as instant messaging applications and rising concerns regarding cyber-attacks and data privacy issues are predicted to restrain the industry’s expansion over the projected years.
Get FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/441
Key Highlights from the Report:
- The post-hospital application segment is anticipated to lead the market growth during the projected period, registering a CAGR of 40.3%. The market’s growth can be accredited to the advantageous attributes of post-hospital applications such as expense reduction, error prevention, improved patient outcomes, efficient medication management, and preventive care.
- The trauma segment is predicted to lead the market growth owing to a surging number of accidents, traumatic injuries, and the growing requirement for post-hospital treatments in the developed and developing nations in the predicted timeline.
- The cloud-based segment is anticipated to command the market during the projected timeframe owing a wide range of benefits of cloud technologies such as enhanced reliability, efficient processing of data, improved accessibility, and hosting emergency apps in the cloud.
- The emergency care and training segment are forecasted to dominate market growth. This growth can be accredited to the hospital smartphone apps’ enhanced ability to detect emergencies quickly. In emergency cases, the app notifies the healthcare professional of the urgent care needed and can seamlessly access the necessary information through the apps.
- North America is presumed to occupy a remarkable share of the industry during the projected period attributable to the increasing penetration of next-gen healthcare tech, access to state-of-the-art healthcare infrastructure, and the rising smartphone usage in the region.
- Major industry players include CommuniCare Technology, Inc. (Pulsara), PatientSafe Solutions, Inc., TigerConnect, Inc., Medisafe Limited, Alaya Care Inc., Hospify Limited, Allm Inc., Siilo Holding B.V., Voalte, Inc., and Vocera Communications, Inc.
- Alaya Care Inc. gained a controlling stake in the U.S-based homecare software firm, Arrow Solutions LLC in February 2020. The acquisition agreement is set to broaden and bolster the capabilities of the healthcare products offered by Alaya Care Inc. for different disciplines of the healthcare landscape.
Buy Your Copy Now (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/441
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global Urgent Care Apps Market on the basis of type, clinical area, deployment, usage, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Collaboration Apps & In-hospital Communication
- Triaging Apps & Pre-hospital Emergency care
- Post-hospital Applications
Clinical Area Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Cardiac Conditions
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
Usage Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Medication Management
- Emergency Care & Training
- Symptom Checking
Click on the link to read key highlights of the report and look at projected trends for years to come: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/urgent-care-apps-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Insights into our Other Published Healthcare Reports:
Microfluidics Market to Reach USD 29.43 Billion By 2027 | CAGR of 10.6%
Teleradiology Services Market Size Worth USD 32.34 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 23.7%
Continuous Glucose Monitoring System Market to Reach USD 14.54 Billion By 2027
Enzymes Market Size to Worth USD 16.69 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 6.9%
Deep Neural Networks Market to Reach USD 5.98 Billion By 2027 | CAGR of 21.4%
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-urgent-care-apps-market